- If you are a surfer on holiday to Christchurch for a few days and need a surfboard cause the waves are pumping, Stoked Surf School is here to help.
- If you're a local and you don't have a board, you can use Stoked Surf School's board hire to your advantage and try out one of theirs.
- Offering two surfboards for you and a mate - or a guardian if you're under 16 - no excuses to get out there and hit the waves.
- With hard and soft tops available for hire, there is a selection of fish, mini mals and long-boards - they can help find the right board for you.
- Sumner and Scarborough beach are stunning locations to surf, with beautiful scenery and a lifeguard patrol in Summer.
Grab two surfboards for hourly hire from Stoked Surf School.
Choose from four options:
- $15 for one-hour hire
- $25 for two-hour hire
- $30 for three-hour hire (half-day)
- $55 for six-hour hire (full-day)