- The classes are taught by a qualified professional and specialise in Hatha Yoga and Yin Yoga.
- Many people turn to Yoga as an alternate form of exercise, some have had injuries that continue to bother them and yoga has become their option for gentle recovery while still exercising.
- AT Yoga for teens offers a well balanced class covering the practice of asanas (yoga postures) and pranayama (breathing exercises) which help bring peace to the mind and body maintaining balance and energy.
- Working in a non competitive class as an individual as well as a team be prepared to engage in a fun environment teaching focus and self awareness . We also cover basic physiology and how the body ticks when it comes to performing different Yoga posses.
- Overwhelming research shows children and teenagers who practice Yoga on a regular basis have better focus in class and a higher achievement level, are more confident and better able to cope with life's day to day pressures.
Grab eight weeks of teen yoga for $52 from AT Yoga.