- Take a break from your day, right onto the yoga mat and get back into your body.
- This gentle class incorporates sun salutations to safely warm the body and focuses on an exploration of basic yoga poses and how to connect them through attention to breathing, alignment and mindfulness.
- The classes will also include some powerful pranayama (breathing techniques). You will leave feeling energised and reconnected to your centre.
- A slow and thoughtful class with gentle movements and a focus of developing softness and surrender. Relaxed pace and attention to breath will allow students to develop greater awareness and foster a deeper sense of inner calm.
- Yin Yoga is a perfect compliment to the dynamic and muscular (Yang) styles of yoga that emphasise internal heat, and the lengthening and contracting of our muscles.
- Yin Yoga generally targets the connective tissues within our bodies providing a deeper stretch through holding the poses up to five minutes in length.
- This class is suitable for all levels of students. Please wear comfortable clothing, bring a bottle of water and a yoga mat.
- Valid for new customers only.
Grab ten yoga classes at New Zealand Self Defence Academy.
Choose from two options:
- $39 for one person
- $69 for two people