*Valid for new customers or those who haven't attended for more than 1 year only.
- Classes are held seven days a week and are available in-studio and live-stream
- Pre-bookings are essential
To view live timetable click here
- FUSION: Fusion classes get you moving your body at a moderate intensity into different poses that challenge your strength and flexibility, while at the same time focusing on relaxation and mindfulness. Fusion classes provide an opportunity to stretch, unwind, and release tension, providing a good counterpoint to both busy lifestyles and cardio workouts.
- FOUNDATION: Foundation classes are a slower practice that focuses on static poses. It will help you find the space between poses while still retaining the gentle rhythm of a movement based yoga class. The more gentle nature of this class is great for beginners, but is also wonderful for intermediate and advanced students who feel like slowing it down and sinking deeper into their practice.
- YIN: Yin Yoga is a super chilled practice that works deeply into our body with passively held floor-based poses targeting the deepest tissues within, our connective tissues – ligaments, joints, bones, and the deep fascia networks of the body – rather than the muscles (which are the physical focus of Yang style yoga practices such as Flow, Fusion and Foundation). It mainly works the lower part of the body – the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, and lower spine which are especially rich in connective tissues.
- FLOW: A sequence of powerful, coordinated breath-to-movement asanas to produce flowing patterns of motion and energy. This class will get you strong, long, and breathing hard. We recommend that practitioners are capable of enduring a moderate-high rate of physical activity and have some knowledge of asana.
For further class descriptions, including speciality classes, click here
About Yoga Collective:
Yoga Collective is a hidden sanctuary in the heart of Auckland. The studio is rustic with high ceilings, exposed woodwork beams, and a private patio, and is tastefully decorated with lush green plants and calming accessories.
Valid from Jun 16, 2022
Expires Sep 30, 2022
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Valid for new customers or if you haven't attended for more than 1 year only. Please set up a Studio Bookings account prior to attendance by clicking https://nzyogacollective.com/how-to-guide
and email your voucher code to email@example.com
to redeem. Pre-bookings are essential as numbers are limited. Please bring your own mat if you have one - however, they do have a limited supply that can be borrowed. Valid for 1 person for 1 month, 2 months or 3 months depending on the option you purchased. Membership starts from first visit & must be used consecutively. Valid for one person only. Non-transferable. Please note no refunds are given unless required by law, extensions can be given in case of government closures due to countries alert levels. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.