- Aerial yoga, also referred to as anti-gravity yoga, shares a lot of similarities with traditional yoga. However, there’s a big difference. When participating in aerial yoga classes, the weight of your body will be supported by a hammock. This means you’ll be suspended in the air! It’s a great option for beginners and experienced yogis to expand their abilities.
- Love the concept and you are ready to dive right on in? Learn the basics, find your groove and form a trusting relationship with the hammock. Maybe even get one at home! Develop your skills, understand the safety behind them and let’s see your practice excel!
- These classes are catered to all levels, you are free to take the cues and poses that resonate with you. If you are working with injuries and ailments, the hammock can be adjusted to a height that suits you. All entirely adjustable so you feel comfortable and secure while working in your preferred range of movement.
- Kids aerial yoga - Let your child experience flying for the first time! A class where they can be free and live their superhero fantasies. They can express themselves freely here whilst enjoying a great deal of laughter, mingling with newfound friends and perhaps conquering a fear or two in a completely joyful and safe environment.
- Mat yoga, aka vinyasa flow is just as above, a practice to suit all levels, in fact all our classes are structured like this. Connect with your mind, body and breath – take the cues that resonate with you. Remembering this is your practice and you are entirely unique. Vinyasa flow allows you to move your body in rhythm with your breath, in order to quieten disturbances of your mind – discover a sense of calm and ease.
Grab one-month of unlimited aerial yoga, mat yoga and movement classes for one person for $119 at Your PRANA Ltd.