Chia and cacao choc chip brownie baking mix:
- Gluten, dairy, wheat and nut safe
- Creative Nature are sure you'll love the gooey and delicious brownies
- If you love chocolate, baking and you’re looking for a quick and easy ready-to-make brownie to make at home, then this is the choice for you
- If you can’t eat gluten, dairy, nuts, soya, coconut, sweeteners, refined sugars or non-organic products, then this has got you covered
- This mix is a good source of magnesium, which can support healthy bones and teeth as well as iron, which is important in making red blood cells to help carry oxygen around the body - a delicious dessert that's quick, simple to make and also provides you with some key nutrients
- Makes 20 brownies
- Volume: 400g
- Expiry date: 30/04/2020
Unrefined Cane Sugar*, Gluten Free Brown Rice Flour*, Cacao Powder*, Dairy Free Chocolate Chips (Cocoa Mass*, Unrefined Sugar*, Cocoa Butter*), Chia Seeds*, Baking Powder (grape juice concentrate extracts*, corn starch*, sodium bicarbonates)
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
North Island delivery: Free urban delivery or pay $4 extra for rural delivery for any number of items, up to the purchase limit. South Island delivery: Pay $3.50 for urban delivery for any number of items, up to the purchase limit, or $6 extra for rural delivery for any number of items, up to the purchase limit. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. Following the government’s announcements on 23 March and shutdown of all non-essential businesses from 25 March.Items purchased will be dispatched to you as soon as possible, however delivery times cannot be confirmed.Please contact the GrabOne team firstname.lastname@example.org
with any queries regarding delivery.No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.