- Fermented for a minimum of 3 months in Angelic Crocks KB Kombucha utilises organic black tea, sugar, natural flavours and of course a SCOBY – that’s a Symbiotic COlony of Bacteria and Yeast
- Kombucha is a living unpasteurised probiotic product and must be kept chilled
- KB Kombucha is not available in supermarkets
- The 12-pack will be at random, but at least one of each flavour will be included
- A living natural tonic famous for 1000's of years as a health elixir
- Brewed with Fair Trade organic black tea and kombucha cultures
- Nominal date is one year from manufacture
- Flavours: Ginger & Wolfberry, Peach & Passionfruit, Rose & Elderflower, Original, Tangerine & Mango, Coconut & Lime, Cosmos Song (Pomegranate, Kiwifruit, Lime), Forest Dance, (Mint, Apple, Lime)
- Ingredients: Kombucha (Kombucha culture, organic black tea, sugar) natural flavours
- Includes: mixed case of 12 x 330 ml kombucha bottles
About KB Kombucha:
The Kombucha Brothers produce their Kombucha in their artisan shop/factory in Alicetown - the heart of New Zealand. It is handcrafted, unpasteurised, fermented in angelic crocks and bottled in small batches 55 at a time. Kombucha Brothers are committed to sustainability and reuse all boxes and bottles that are returned to them. They also provide a refilling station where customers can refill their own bottles time and time again.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $9.50 extra per option for urban delivery or $14 extra per option for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.