- 100% compostable and 100% Nespresso® compatible
- A Caffesso Eco Blend pod contains no plastic and no aluminium
- They are made from plants and are certified as 100% compostable
- This means they will compost at a commercial composting facility into nothing more than organic matter within just 8 - 12 weeks
- The compost is then used on kiwifruit farms and avocado farms throughout New Zealand
- This is called a closed loop - all nutrients and organic matter material is put back into the soil - this is much better than recycling or landfill
- Best before: 13th August 2019
- A round-bodied lungo combining rich chocolate tones with subtle floral notes
- Intensity 6
- A full-bodied espresso that creates an exquisite round and balanced blend boasting a roasted nut and chocolate flavour
- Intensity 7
- A strong, full-bodied Ristretto characterised by an intense and bitter chocolate aroma
- Intensity 10
NESPRESSO® is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A. We have no relationship whatsoever with the trademark owner and the products that we sell are compatible pods produced by third parties. We are not Nestle and nor are we affiliated with Nestle.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $5 extra per option for North Island urban delivery, $6.50 extra per unit for North Island rural delivery, $8.75 extra per option for South Island urban delivery or $10.25 extra per unit for South Island rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade