- Award-winning, artisanal, ground coffee in a 100% compostable and 100% Nespresso® compatible capsule
- A Caffesso Eco Blend pod contains no plastic and no aluminium - they are made from plants and are certified as 100% compostable
- This means they will compost at a commercial composting facility into nothing more than organic matter within just 8 - 12 weeks
- The compost is then used on kiwifruit farms and avocado farms throughout New Zealand
- Return your used pods to mycoffeecapsules in Albany and they will pay WeCompost to process them
- Best before: 23rd July 2020
- A round-bodied lungo combining rich chocolate tones with subtle floral notes
- Intensity 6
- A full-bodied espresso that creates an exquisite round and balanced blend boasting a roasted nut and chocolate flavour
- Intensity: 7
- A strong, full-bodied ristretto characterised by an intense and bitter chocolate aroma
- Intensity: 10
- 40 x Brasil
- 30 x Tolima
- 30 x Marcala
Please note, NESPRESSO® is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A. mycoffeecapsules have no relationship whatsoever with the trademark owner and the products that they sell are compatible pods produced by third parties. mycoffeecapsules are not Nestle and nor are they affiliated with Nestle.
Limit: 4 per user and 4 as gift for others
Free urban delivery or pay $4.50 extra for delivery for any number of purchases of the same option, up to the purchase limit for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.