- Best before: February 2021
- Artisanal coffee in a compostable and biodegradable Nespresso compatible capsule
- Each capsule is made from plants not plastic and is hermetically sealed (oxygen tight) to ensure freshness
- Please note: Product will be delivered in a single bulk catering bag (no retail boxes)
Five flavours to choose from:
- Tolima: 40ml, intensity 7, suitable for small cup button, add milk to taste, a full bodied espresso with a roasted nut and chocolate finish - great on its own as a ristretto or as a café au lait
- Azores: 40ml, intensity 8, suitable for small cup button, add milk to taste, a well rounded Espresso which is rich and balance - works well as either an espresso or as a flat white
- Amazon: 40ml, intensity 9, suitable for small cup button, add milk to taste, a full bodied espresso with a smooth finish and cocoa notes - ideal as an afternoon pick me up espresso or as morning latte
- Isla De Faro: 110ml, intensity 7, suitable for large cup button, add milk to taste, a great tasting mid strength long black combining a chocolate tones with subtle woody notes.
- Madeira: 110ml, intensity 6, suitable for large cup button, add milk to taste, a mild and smooth long Americano type coffee with malted cereal notes
Please note: NESPRESSO® is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A. mycoffeecapsules have no relationship whatsoever with the trademark owner and the products that they sell are compatible pods produced by third parties. mycoffeecapsules are not Nestle and nor are they affiliated with Nestle.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $5 extra for urban delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit), or $7.50 extra for rural delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit). Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.