- These Tamarillos are freshly picked at their premium level of ripeness
- They are packed and delivered to you in great condition ..... from tree to your door in a day or two
- Good source of Vitamin A, B6, C and E
- Rich in iron and potassium, low in calories and high in dietary fibre.
- Just one Tamarillo will ensure you get 89% of your daily Vit C requirement! Plus around a quarter of your Vit A and E needs. What an amazing little fruit!
- Cut in half and scoop out the rich juicy pulp, delicious with a little brown sugar
- They are incredibly versatile and go well in savoury or sweet dishes
- This makes them popular to use in chunky chutneys, relishes and sauces
- Or baked with honey and ricotta, or baked on top of spiced Autumnal cakes ...... so many options
- Add sliced red Tamarillos to your cheese-boards, salads and decorate your dishes for a distinctive look and flavour. Tamarillos can be poached, fried, grilled, baked or casseroled to add taste and nutrition to every meal
- Tamarillos store well in the fridge for up to two weeks or keep them in your fruit bowl for about a week
- They can easily be frozen - either whole (remove the skins first) or pureed
- Approximately 8-10 Tamarillos per kg
- New Zealand grown avocados
- Freshly picked to order, straight to you
- No cool storing, no bruising, just the best, freshest avos, picked and posted
- Avos are picked green and sent straight to your door (green avos travel better and are ideal if there is a delay in shipping)
Limit: 3 per user and 3 as gift for others
Pay $7 extra for urban delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit), or pay $11 extra for rural delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit). Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade