- Often called the Summer orange, Valencias have a balanced, sweet-tart flavour and are an excellent source of Vitamin C
- The thin rind is golden orange with a rough, leathery texture due to many prominent oil glands that contain fragrant essential oils
- The yellow-orange flesh is tender, extremely juicy, and contains very few seeds
- It is important to note that sometimes a Valencia orange may go through a regreening process, which is when the fruit reabsorbs chlorophyll giving it hues of green even though the fruit is fully ripe
- Regreening does not affect the flavour of the orange
- Available only while stocks last
Limit: 3 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $6.50 extra for urban delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit), or pay $11 extra for rural delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit). Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade