- KN95 disposable protection masks
- Self-filtering particulate respirator that conforms with R2016/42 regulations on Personal Protective Equipment and its subsequent amendments, FFP2 EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009, and KN95 GB2626-2006 regulatory standards
- Filtering rate: minimum filtration efficiency of >95%
- Use time of up to 8 hours
- Ear strap and moldable metal nose piece to ensure close fit for improved protection
- Material: non-woven fabric
- One size - general adult size
- Options: 5-pack, 10-pack
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Urban delivery: Pay $5 extra for delivery for the first item and $1 for each subsequent purchase of the same purchase option. Rural delivery: Pay $7 extra for delivery for the first item and $1 for each subsequent purchase of the same purchase option. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. Auckland CBD pick-up option available from Unichem Wyndham St Pharmacy: 33 Wyndham Street, Auckland CBD. Phone (09) 302 2564 to arrange collection. Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm. Manuwera pick-up option available from Southmall Pharmacy: Southmall Shopping Centre (next to New World), 185 Great South Road, Manurewa. Phone (09) 267 6477 to arrange collection. Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm; Saturday 8am - 4pm; Sunday 10am - 2pm. Hamilton pick-up option available from Tamahere Pharmacy: 3/61 Devine Road, Tamahere, Hamilton. Phone (07) 856 0175 to arrange collection. Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm. Customers must contact pick-up location to arrange collection. Must be collected within two weeks of purchase. Please print out your order confirmation email to provide proof of purchase when collecting. Please note, you will still be required to enter a delivery address when selecting pick-up options, however no delivery costs will be applied. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Pharma Solutions Ltd
Business in Trade