- Macadamia nuts have no cholesterol and are a high-energy food
- The oils in macadamia nuts are over 80% mono-unsaturated meaning they are high in the ‘good’ fats
- Our 100% Natural and 100% NZ Grown macadamia nuts contain no added flavours, salt, sugars, colourings or preservatives. Our orchards are spray free and use chickens and guinea fowls to control insects
- Macadamia nuts may be included in a healthy nutrition plan
- Each snack-pack contains 150 gms of mainly whole nuts and halves that come in a see-through stand up pouch with a zip lock to preserve freshness of nuts once the pouch is opened
- The shelf life is four months from the date of purchase. We recommend the consumption of nuts within a week of opening the pouch. Depending on personal preferences each pack will provide between 2 servings (75 gms per serve) and 6 servings (25 gms per serve)
- Francis Farms operates two macadamia nut orchards – one in Helensville and the other in Waipu. In addition to our nuts, we buy and process nuts from selected small holders in the Whangarei District
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $5 extra per option for urban delivery or pay $7 extra per option for rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Aotea Macadamias : Francis Farms
Business in Trade