- No more ‘What’s for Dinner?’ - Fronted by dietitian Nadia Lim & her team of chefs, Bargain Box are dedicated to thinking up new, tasty recipes every week, so you don’t have to.
- Meals the family will love! - Bargain Box will leave your family licking their plates clean with their ‘Family Favourite’ recipes. With easy-to-follow recipes, everyone in the family can play a part in cooking up awesome dinners.
- Great value - Every trip to the supermarket results in you buying extras you probably don't need. Bargain Box helps you keep a lid on your grocery bills and reduce food wastage. Plus leftovers for lunch are healthier and cheaper than the alternatives.
- Healthy & fresh - Using quality ingredients including free range meat and local produce, all of the Bargain Box meals are full of fresh goodness, so you can feel good about what you’re eating - and where it came from.
- Convenience - Bargain Box delivers to your door so you don't battle the crowds at the shops, they do it for you.
- With options to feed 2-, 4- and, 6-person households, and 3 or 5 meals per week, there’s a Bargain Box option to suit your family.
- If you're not a fan of fish, Bargain Box has even got a 'No Fish' option, as well as convenient extras like Fruit Boxes, Lunch Boxes and Heat n Eat meals.
Save $40 - get $20 off each of your first two Bargain Box deliveries - Using Code INTRO40 at Checkout.