- Dukkah is a morish crumbly spice-seed-nut mixture derived from the Middle East.
- It is a dry dip. In other words, you eat it by dredging bread in a nice olive, or maybe avocado oil then into the Dukkah for a scrumptious treat
- Best before: all products have a best before date that is no less than 12 months from purchase
- Contains no artificial additives, preservatives or colours
- All gluten-free
Five-Pack Includes One Each of The Following:
- Egyptian Dukkah 40g - this is as close as you can get to the dukkah of the Egyptian market place. Its flavour is warmed with dessert salt and lemony sumac. Try some mixed with cream cheese as a spread.
- Moroccan Dukkah 40g - blended with La Kama spice mixture, Moroccan dukkah is a little sweeter and a little hotter than most dukkahs and is one of the most popular flavours. Try mixing Moroccan dukkah with breadcrumbs to coat lamb cutlets before frying or grilling.
- Tunisian Dukkah 40g - this is one of the most robust Dukkahs, flavoured with mint, caraway seed and a little chilli.
- Lebanese Dukkah 40g - as exotic as the name suggests, this dukkah is flavoured with Lebanese Seven Spice, parsley and garlic as well as a suite of nuts. Sprinkle over hummus for great flavour.
- Persian Dukkah: 40g aromatic and slightly sweet with spices like cardamom and cinnamon, as well as rosepetal and walnut, this is a delightfully indulgent combination from an area of the world where luxury used to be a way of life. Can be sprinkled over white meat or a sweet dessert.
- Egyptian Dukkah: Roasted nuts (hazelnuts, almonds) sesame seeds, spices (incl sumac, black pepper), black salt, sea salt.
- Moroccan Dukkah: Roasted nuts (almonds, cashew nuts) sesame seeds, spices (incl cumin, black and white pepper, coriander, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger), sugar, sea salt.
- Tunisian Dukkah: Roasted nuts (almonds, hazelnuts), roasted sesame seeds, herbs and spices (incl roasted cumin, coriander, caraway seeds; black pepper, mint), mineral salt, sea salt, chilli flakes.
- Persian Dukkah: Roasted nuts (walnuts, cashew nuts), sesame seeds, cumin, coriander, rose- petals, spices (incl cardamom, nutmeg, white pepper, cinnamon), sugar, salt
- New Zealand Dukkah: Roasted white sesame, roasted sunflower seeds, roasted pumpkin kernels, roasted almonds, gluten-free soy sauce, Worcester Sauce, amaretto, sea salt, smoke flavour.
- Lebanese Dukkah: Roasted nuts (almonds, cashew nuts, hazelnuts) roasted sesame seeds,
- roasted coriander, cumin; Lebanese seven spice, garlic, sugar, sea salt.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Free nationwide delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes or rural delivery (Waiheke Island is rural delivery). No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade