- NZ Gold Health's high-quality Manuka honey originates from the land of Hasting on the east of the North Island, and the forest of the Haupiri Lake on the west coast in the South Island
- From the collection of beehives to the filtration of impurities, and to the factory, NZ Gold Health insists on using only the most natural processes. No other ingredients are added throughout
- Whether it’s a sweetener on your slice of bread or a little something for your scratchy throat, honey is always there! Munch on some delectable, New Zealand made Manuka honey from NZ Gold Health. Their superb product contains the three unique compounds of genuine Manuka Honey - a real sweetener for your pantry
- UMF is the Unique Manuka Factor, a grade that represents the unique signature compounds characteristic of the honey, this ensures quality and purity. Each batch of UMF® Manuka honey is tested and certified by accredited laboratories in New Zealand
- NZ Gold Health is a member of the UMF association and all of their Manuka is independently tested to international standards for purity and guarantees genuine, rated Manuka honey true to label
- Expiry date: 18/12/2022
- 500g per jar
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Free urban delivery or pay $4 extra per option for rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. Due to current high demand on couriers nationwide, please be aware that there may be slight delivery delays. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade