- Beech Honeydew is collected from the bark of the Native Black Beech tree. Large stands of beech trees are found in remote areas of native forest in the South Island of New Zealand. This honey, though deliciously sweet also offers an almost savoury, meaty tang. Complex aromas and flavours give it a toasty character and an intensity that lingers
- Wild Flower Honey is harvested primarily from hives located in pasture fields in the South Island of New Zealand. This sweet honey has attractive aromas of white flowers and a hint of vanilla
- Jar material: PET
- Dimensions (Vol.): 500g each
- Wild Flower Honey best before date: 22/06/2022
- Beech Honeydew Honey best before date: 15/06/2022
Please note that this is a short-dated product - best before date is 15/06/2022 and 22/06/2022.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Please note that this is a short-dated product - best before date is 15/06/2022 and 22/06/2022. Free nationwide delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Taylor Pass Honey
Business in Trade