- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
- Satisfy your cravings and tantalise your taste buds with a delectable selection of gourmet pies that the whole family will love.
- Who Ate All The Pies is a finalist in the NZ Food awards, using only the freshest ingredients in conjunction with their expert pie making talent
- All flavours are available on a first-in-first-served basis and are subject to availability.
- Pies can only be picked up from the factory at 46 Glasgow Street, South Dunedin. Pick-up only Monday to Friday between 10.30am - 2.00pm, if this does not suit, please call to arrange to pick-up outside these hours, they will accommodate you where they can.
- Make sure you don't forget to always blow on the pie.
Grab a mixed flavour frozen three-pack of family pies for $34 from Who Ate All The Pies?