- Plastic bags are trash, no one needs them and our dear Mother Earth is sick of the sight of them - no really, she's actually getting sick.
- It's our responsibility to fix that.
- Reusable bags are the way to go, and while it's taken us too long to realise that, now that we're here we need to do it right.
- So start off on the right foot with a pair of organic fair trade tote bags and lead the way down the path of sustainability.
- Ecobags NZ is proudly certified as a Fairtrade supplier for calico and canvas bags.
- These unprinted bags come with their FLO ID for your peace of mind that you’re buying a certified Fairtrade product.
- Urban and rural delivery available.
Grab two organic cotton fair trade tote bags for $14 from Ecobagsnz Ltd.