- Mask filters suitable for homemade masks
- The purpose and intent is to provide an element which raises the particle removal performance of a cloth mask, thereby lowering risk by giving an increased level of filtration without compromising breathing resistance and comfort for the user
- Uses natural renewable sustainable fibre
- Provides increased protection for mask (capture 80% of particles 3 micron and larger)
- Based on technology trusted by NASA
- Super easy breathing
- Best efficiency in class
- Made in New Zealand
- Material: wool fibre
- Each filter dimensions: 10 x 12.5cm
Please use this product correctly and as directed by the supplier. This product is not a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Lucke suggest replacing the filter every 50 hours of usage, or 10 days if used daily
- The filter is compostable
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $5 extra for delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit). Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used awith any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade