- Kit contains: 2 x lice caps, 1 x nit comb, 1 x guidebook
- Ingredients: tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, and aloe vera
- Package dimensions (LWD): 8.5 x 12.5 x 14.5cm
- A thick cap immersed with all essential oils designed to eliminate head lice
- The lice cap looks and feels like a regular shower cap
- The Blitz the Nitz lice cap is different to other mainstream head lice products as it does not contain the neurotoxins and pesticides that are often used to kill head lice
- Permethrin is a chemical used in conventional lice treatment is actually a common garden pesticide
- Who would want that on their head? Instead, the Blitz the Nitz lice cap contains natural ingredients, such as tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, aloe vera and lavender oil
- How does it work? - The essential oil compounds pass through the cuticle of the louse and up to their trachea causing death by suffocation. The reality is there is no 'nice' way to rid your hair of lice, and just two ways to get rid of them: using chemicals that can harm you, your hair and your scalp OR the Blitz the Nitz way, that uses natural ingredients to kill the lice with no lasting impact on you or your hair
- Very easy to apply as the patented formula is contained inside a shower cap
- No dripping, no water and no mess
- Results are visible within just 45 minutes
- The head lice die from suffocation due to the natural oils present in the cap
- The natural oils present in the cap coat the lice, causing their suffocation and eradication
- The natural oils help to heal the scalp from painful bites and the results of scratching and itching
- The soothing aloe vera and eucalyptus oils coat and clean the scalp with just one treatment
Step by step instructions:
- Place the cap over your hair, making sure you have covered all of your hair and scalp down to the nape of your neck and the back of your ears.
- Massage your head through the cap, working the oil through the strands of hair and down to the scalp. Important: Spend at least 2 minutes on this, ensuring that all the hair is coated with the oils.
- Leave in place for 10 minutes without touching or moving the lice cap.
- After the 10 minute wait time is up, repeat step 2 and 3 a further 3 times. In total you should allow 40 minutes of resting time for the natural oils to work down to the scalp.
- Use the lice comb provided to methodically work through your hair to remove the dead lice and their eggs. Take your time with this as it is essential that you remove all the eggs that you can see. Repeat this step daily for the next 3 days.
- After a further 2 weeks, then repeat the whole process again with the second lice cap to ensure that no lice have survived. It is unlikely that you will feel the need to repeat the process but you must do it anyway - as once nit that was left behind could cause a re infestation.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $4 extra for delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit). Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. Due to current high demand on couriers nationwide, please be aware that there may be slight delivery delays. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Blitz the Nitz
Business in Trade