- This set includes a cotton wheat bag (ribbon wrapped and with a gift card), and a wild rose honeybee soap - all made in New Zealand
- The wheat bag can be warmed to soothe aches, pains, sore muscles and tension around the neck, or frozen and used cold to reduce bruising and alleviate swelling
- The Apicare Wild Rose Honeybee Soap produces a rich creamy lather with the exquisite aroma of Wild Rose. Triple-milled to ensure purity, consistency and long-lasting quality. The soft pink colour is from natural micas and the stunning fragrance is from pure essential oils
- Style: roses, vintage rose, flower burst, daisies mint, natures delight, colouring-in
- Materials: cotton, NZ wheat
- Ingredients (soap): Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua/Water, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Red Oxide (Natural Colour) Parfum contains components of essential oils Geraniol, Citronella, Linalool & Limonene
- Wheat bag (LH): 48 x 14cm
- Soap: 120g
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $5 extra per option for Auckland urban delivery, $8 extra per option for nationwide urban delivery, or $12 extra per option for nationwide rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. While stocks last. No PO Boxes. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade