Frozen Snapper Fillets:
- Premium export quality snapper, tarakihi and paua
- All from recent production within the last two months all within NZ inshore fishery areas under QMS(Quota Management System) and regulatory requirements controlled by Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI)
- All the fish packaging is fully recyclable
- The product is packed with ice or a frozen gel pack - normally with one on the top and one on the bottom, this keeps the temperature inside cold while it is sitting at courier post as it has perishable labels on them. The product is kept inside a chiller overnight.
- Expiry: March 2022
- Includes: 1 x 1kg of frozen snapper fillets, 1 x 500grams of frozen tarakihi fillets, 1 x 200grams of frozen minced paua pot
Frozen Tarakihi Fillets:
- Semi-firm flesh with a low oil content and coarse flakes; excellent for most cooking methods including whole and smoking
- Ideal flesh for raw fish and marinating
- Has excellent roes
- Weight: 1kg
Frozen Minced Paua Pot:
- Medium to firm white flesh with a low to medium oil content; suitable for all methods of cooking
- Fillets are skinned and boned or scaled, skin on, pin bone in
- Belongs to the Cheilodactylidae family (terakihi, morwongs)
- Most abundant south of East Cape, around Cook Strait and on the east and west coasts of the South Island at depths of up to 250 metres
- Weight: 500grams
For more relevant information about the products, please visit https://moana.co.nz/
- A pure and untainted blue abalone direct from the cool, clean waters of Bream Bay, New Zealand
- Their abalone farm is supplied with some of the highest quality ocean seawater in the world through a natural deep-water intake
- Its subtle taste and firm texture reflects the superior quality of the water supply, rich in natural nutrients
- Weight: 200grams
About Moana New Zealand:
The fish and harvest solely from the coastal waters of New Zealand, Aotearoa. One of the world’s most pristine and sustainably managed fisheries. Connecting you to the taste of a true and pure place.
Not only do they respect and follow the ethics of fishing they are also the largest Maori owned fisheries in New Zealand, and they most definitely pride themselves on that.
They have a deep sense of responsibility and respect for our kaimoana, honouring the taonga they have been entrusted with. Taking a long term view in everything they do, they work in harmony with nature to ensure the sustainability of our fisheries for future generations.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Due to current high demand on couriers nationwide, please be aware that there may be slight delivery delays. Free North Island urban delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes, rural, or South Island delivery. Includes: 1kg of frozen snapper fillets, 500grams of tarakihi fillets and 200grams of frozen minced paua pot. The product is packed with ice or a frozen gel pack - normally with one on the top and one on the bottom, this keeps the temperature inside cold while it is sitting at courier post as it has perishable labels on them. The product is kept inside a chiller overnight. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Moana New Zealand
Business in Trade