- Global award-winning, certified-natural sunscreen SPF50, made in New Zealand
- 'Best of New Zealand Naturals Award' for Best Sunscreen
EK Sunscreen has also proudly won Global Awards for 2020
- Global Green Beauty Awards 2020
- Gold winner - Best Global Plant Based Beauty Product
- Silver winner - Best Global Ethical Beauty Product
- This pure and natural formula is free from nasty chemicals and certified completely natural. The ingredients are cruelty-free – never tested on animals, certified non-GMO, biodegradable, reef safe, certified SPF 50 (clinically tested on 50 happy humans) made with organic and wildcrafted ingredients. All packaging is also recyclable and sourced from sustainable forests.
- Kawakawa and Tamanu Family Sunscreen
- Certified natural sunscreen SPF50
- Wildcrafted with botanical intelligence
- NO genetically modified or irradiated ingredients
- NO parabens
- NO oxybenzone or octinoxate
- NO sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- NO artificial fragrances
- NO petrochemicals
- NO titanium dioxide
- NO nasties
- 100% pure and safe ingredients, effective and luxurious sunscreen that is invisible, silky to the touch and smells divine
- Biogro-certified natural sunscreen SPF50, that is perfect for anyone with sensitive skin and for babies and children
- Powerful yet applies invisibly
- Full of practitioner strength wild and organic ingredients
- Formulated by New Zealand’s own medical herbalist, registered nurse and naturopath, Jules Bright
- Non-sting, perfect for swimming, skiing and surfing, doesn't take the paint off your car or boat, goggles or ski gear
- Certified reef safe
- Substantial formula is concentrated, so a tiny bit goes a long way
- Volume: 150g
- Expiry: November 2022 - use within 6 months of opening
For more information on Earth’s Kitchen see here.
How to use:
Apply liberally and rub in well before heading out into the sun. Although two hours water-resistant, it is recommended to apply sunscreen before and after swimming or sweating it out. Reapply every two hours while out in the sun.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $7 extra for urban delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit), or $10.90 extra for rural delivery for any number of purchases of the same option (up to the purchase limit). Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Earths Kitchen Limited
Business in Trade