- Acupuncture is a holistic health care technique by inserting and manipulating needles at the meridians of the body.
- According to the diagnosis and treatment methods of Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture provides a balance of Yin and Yang.
- Acupuncture is used to help treat sports injuries, stiff neck, frozen shoulders, sciatica, tennis elbows, acute sprained waist etc.
- Cupping therapy helps adjust the body to produce local suction on the skin. It may play a role in promoting blood flow to help relieve symptoms.
- Dr Lu Zhao is a highly qualified professional therapist that has 39 years of experience in the field.
- She is an ACC registered health service provider and always does a thorough and professional job for her customers.
- Open Monday to Saturday and with free parking nearby, this is your opportunity to get your relaxed and rejuvenated self back.
Grab a one hour acupuncture session for one person at NZ Acupuncture Medical Centre.
Choose from two options:
- $39 for One Hour Acupuncture Session for One Person
- $49 for One Hour Acupuncture Session incl. 20-Minute Cupping for One Person