- Acupuncture uses fine needles to stimulate the affected acupuncture points or problems.
- This treatment may improve people's natural healing power and immunity. The goal is to balance the body's energy, stimulate healing, promote relaxation and prevent further illness and injury.
- Pauline is a qualified and experienced acupuncturist and has a special interest in pregnancy acupuncture.
- She has previously worked at the Hutt Hospital providing pregnancy acupuncture - this is a safe treatment for pregnant women.
- If cupping is required, there will no additional charge.
- With this new clinic in Wellington, in a great location - feeling balanced and relaxed has never been easier.
Grab a 60-minute acupuncture session for one person for $54 from Zing Acupuncture.