- Let Total Health Dentists take care of your dental implant or implants for you. They understand that the prospect of a dental procedure can be extremely daunting, and you can be sure they're genuinely focused on making every step of the process as comfortable for you as possible.
- As a results of Dr. Jake's extensive skill, knowledge and strong people focus, he can confidently assure all his patients of quality results with no hidden costs or unexpected fees.
- This offer includes a comprehensive screening, digital radiography and a pre-implant physiological nutritional support, that all takes place before your procedure. Highly advanced 3D radiography means that nothing is overlooked during the screening process.
- Your voucher includes a zirconium or pure titanium abutment and a zirconium crown, with a lifetime guarantee.
- Total Health Dentistry offer full post-procedure support for all of their patients. This means that for three years after your procedure you'll receive annual follow-up calls, and an in-person checkup if you'd like. During that three years, you're also encouraged to contact them at any time with any concerns or questions you might have – all of this at no additional charge.
- A Nobel Biocare or Bio Horizon dental implant is a pure titanium post fixture that is placed into the jaw of your mouth. Dental implants are then fixtures designed to support a future crown. The beauty of a dental implant is that they cannot decay. They don’t have nerves, meaning there's no risk of a future ‘root fill’.
- Because the implants are titanium, the restorative abutment and supportive implant aren’t sensitive during the crown construction phase. When placed with great skill, there's generally no more discomfort than with a standard filling.
- Visit totalhealthdentistry.co.nz to find about more about Total Health Dentistry, view implant procedure video clips and read testimonials from happy patients.
Grab a complete implant system including a premium titanium dental implant and an ultra premium abutment and crown at Total Health Dentistry.
Choose from five options:
- $3,799 for one complete implant system
- $7,598 for two complete implant systems
- $11,397 for three complete implant systems
- $15,196 for four complete implant systems
- $18,995 for five complete implant systems