- Get the clearest picture possible with John O'Connor Optometrists, a New Zealand family owned and operated optometrist, members of the New Zealand Association of Optometrists and established in 1978.
- Save up to $181 from a choice of top brand frames.
- Upgrade your lens or frame to a designer brand for a competitive price and you can choose from a huge range including Dior, Boss, Gucci, Armani, Fendi, Emilio Pucci, Diesel, Timberland, Lacoste, Calvin Klein, Kate Sylvester and more.
- They use high quality Hoya brand lenses for all glasses ordered.
- Both locations are open six days and there's even free parking in Newmarket.
Grab an eye exam, frame and lenses for $69 from John O'Connor Optometrists at one of their two Auckland locations – Newmarket or Henderson.