- Flourish Naturopathy was born out of a desire to use the most natural approach possible to guide others back to health.
- The foundation of naturopathy is that the patient is treated as a whole. A person’s health at any given time is the sum total of nutritional, environmental, and emotional influences.
- Elizabeth Cook is a Naturopath Intern and Registered Nurse in her final year of study at the Naturopathic College of New Zealand, consolidating her learning in nutrition, herbal medicine and naturopathic science. With a diverse background in mental health, pharmacy, projects, and Complementary and Alternative Medicines – health is her absolute passion.
- At your consultation, you can expect to spend some time discussing your health and health history. It is often the detail that sheds the light on the cause of the illness, so a naturopath will ask questions and get you to fill out a health questionnaire.
- A plan will be written up by the naturopath including nutrition and lifestyle recommendations, herbal medicines, and vitamin and mineral supplements.
- Centrally located, with an expert team with years of experience, visit Flourish Naturopathy for a consultation and discover how you can improve your wellness through naturopathy.
Grab a 60-minute naturopathic consultation including a report with plans for $49 with Elizabeth from Flourish Naturopathy.