- With Winter fast approaching and cold and flu season on the way, a visit to Halo Salt Rooms with keep those nasty bugs away.
- Halotherapy can benefit adults and children alike, as well as athletes and animals.
- It is natural and safe, with no side affects.
- Many people who undergo halotherapy as a complementary treatment on a regular basis may find relief from a variety of respiratory conditions as well as skin congestion.
- In a modern, relaxing and friendly atmosphere, let the team at Halo Salt Rooms help you to relax and de-stress.
Grab a 45-minute halo salt room therapy from Halo Salt Rooms.
Choose from three options:
- $20 for one session
- $50 for three sessions
- $99 for one-month unlimited sessions