- This Sport Gift Pack is the perfect present for lovers of all sports
- All proudly made in New Zealand.
- Kiwi Wheat Bags cotton wheat bags can be frozen and used cold to reduce bruising and alleviate swelling, or warmed to soothe aches, pains, sore muscles and tension around the neck
- Extreme Recovery Cream aids the relief of the pain of such conditions as muscle strains, cramps and bruising. It contains menthol, eucalyptus, peppermint and st johns wort which have anti-inflammatory properties. Extreme Recovery Cream is paraben free, and contains an eco-certified preservative.
- The combined properties of arnica and peppermint essential oil make the Extreme Sport Treatment Wax beneficial for relieving skin irritations, cooling inflamed skin, healing and calming muscle strains and tight muscle tissue
- Material: cotton
- Extreme sport wax ingredients: coconut oil, grapeseed oil, beeswax, vitamin E, arnica, sunflower oil, peppermint oil
- Extreme recovery cream ingredients: water, grapeseed oil, emulsifier O, beeswax, menthol, arnica, vitamin E, st johns wort oil, peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, sunflower oil, geogard 221
- Includes: 1 x Cotton Wheat Bag (Ribbon Wrapped), 1 x Extreme Sport Massage Wax (100gm), 1 x Extreme Recovery Cream (100gm)
- Cotton wheat bag (LW): 48 x 13cm
- Extreme sport wax (Vol.): 100gm
- Extreme recovery cream (Vol.): 100gm
To Use Heated:
- Remove wheat bag from packaging
- Place wheat bag in the centre of the microwave ensuring it does not obstruct the turntable. Make sure the wheat bag is flat and evenly distribute the wheat
- Heat your 3 segment cotton wheat bag for 1 minute. Heat your eye soother wheat bag for 30 seconds. If you feel the Heat Pack is too cool for your comfort level after first heating, you may warm it again for not more than 30 second increments, until the desired temperature is reached
- Remove carefully from microwave. Wheat bag will be hot after heating, handle with care
- Gently shake the wheat bag to evenly distribute the wheat. Check the temperature is comfortable before use
- Allow the wheat bag to cool completely before reheating and/or before storage on a non-combustible surface such as the kitchen sink
To Use as a Cold Compress:
- Place in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator or freezer for at least 45 minutes
Storage, Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Make sure the wheat bag is completely cool and moisture free before storing with these instructions in a cool dry place. Spot clean only with a damp cloth. DO NOT wash DO NOT immerse in water. It is recommended the wheat bag be heated at least once a month for maintenance and replaced annually.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $5 extra per option for Auckland urban delivery, $7 extra per option for Nationwide urban delivery or $10 extra per unit for Nationwide rural delivery. Waiheke Island is rural delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade