- It's time to experience a new form of relaxation that'll have both your body and mind floating.
- As you step into the sensory deprivation float tank, you'll be immersed with comfortable, body-temperature water filled with Epsom salts that helps keep you buoyant.
- The tank is dark and sound-proof that helps minimise brain activity - allowing your mind and body to fully relax.
- Not too worry if you're not comfortable with complete isolation though - just ask the friendly staff to have the lid open or the lights on for a more relaxing float for you.
Grab relaxing float sessions from Lifestyle Physiotherapy.
Choose from five options:
- $165 for Three 60-Minute FLOAT Sessions
- $75 for One 60-Minute FLOAT Session
- $140 for Three 45-Minute Express FLOAT Sessions
- $249 for Five 60-Minute FLOAT Sessions
- $155 for FLOAT Introductory Sessions - Two 45-Minute & One 60-Minute FLOAT Sessions