- If you have been exposed to the harsh New Zealand sun, it is important for you to be mindful of any new spots/moles/freckles.
- You can't put a price on peace of mind, and with New Zealand having one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world, you certainly cannot afford to become another statistic – ensure you get your annual skin cancer check-up.
- The aim of Vein & Skin Clinic is to detect and treat these skin cancers as early as possible.
- The clinic doctors use a DERMATOSCOPE to examine and identify any suspicious skin lesions and have the expertise to biopsy and/or excise most skin cancers.
- All operations are performed on-site with special attention to a good cosmetic as well as surgical outcome in one of two dedicated theatres for minor operative procedures.
- Valid only at the Vein & Skin Clinic Wellington branch.
Grab a full-body skin cancer assessment for $125 from Vein & Skin Clinic