- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
- No matter what shades your pearly whites (or pearly not-so-whites) are, a teeth whitening treatment can get you smiling confidently again in no time.
- If you're in need of a whitening freshen-up and have had teeth whitening within the last year, you can go just a few shades lighter with a freshen-up treatment.
- On the other hand, if your teeth are a little further from that white glowing smile than you'd like, a medium to heavy staining treatment will take you a few more shades lighter. In this case, 50 shades of white is preferable to grey!
- If your significant other or bestie is in need of a teeth whitening treatment too, why not buy two vouchers and you can both be treated at the same time, ready for your holiday, wedding or special occasion.
- Be assured you'll be placing yourself - mouth, gums, teeth and all - in safe and professional hands. SparkleWhite Teeth are a member of the NZCTWA and are backed by the Ministry of Health, with all branches being fully NZ trained and qualified to perform cosmetic teeth whitening.
- Better yet, SparkleWhite are fully NZ owned and operated and they stand by their treatments. If results are not noticeable immediately after treatment on the day then they will do another treatment free of charge.
Grab a certified teeth whitening package including a $50 return voucher at SparkleWhite Teeth.
Choose from three options:
- $99 for a 45-Minute Appointment incl. Consult, 30-Minute Freshen-Up Only Staining Treatment (If you have had teeth whitening in the last year)
- $149 for a 75-Minute Appointment incl. Consult, 45-Minute Medium Staining Treatment (If you have light coloured teeth already)
- $199 for a 90-Minute Appointment incl.Consult, Initial 60-Minute Medium-Heavy Staining Treatment (If you regularly consume tea, coffee, berries, veges etc or smoke)