- No matter what shades your pearly whites (or pearly not-so-whites) are, a teeth whitening treatment can get you smiling confidently again in no time.
- If you're in need of a whitening freshen-up and have had teeth whitening within the last year, you can go just a few shades lighter with a freshen-up treatment.
- On the other hand, if you're teeth are a little further from that white glowing smile than you'd like, a medium to heavy staining treatment will take you a few more shades lighter. In this case, 50 shades of white is preferable to grey!
- If your significant other or bestie is in need of a teeth whitening treatment too, why not buy two vouchers and you can both be treated at the same time, ready for your holiday, wedding or special occasion.
- Be assured you'll be placing yourself - mouth, gums, teeth and all - in safe and professional hands. SparkleWhite Teeth are a member of the NZCTWA and are backed by the Ministry of Health, with all branches being fully NZ trained and qualified to perform cosmetic teeth whitening.
- Better yet, SparkleWhite are fully NZ owned and operated and they stand by their treatments. If results are not noticeable immediately after treatment on the day then they will do another treatment free of charge.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a certified teeth whitening package including a $50 return voucher at SparkleWhite Teeth.
Choose from three options:
- $149 for a 75-Min Appointment incl. Consult, 45-Min Medium Staining Treatment (if you have light coloured teeth or under 25yrs, not recommended for first time teeth whitening)
- $199 for a 90-Min Appointment incl.Consult, 60-Min Medium-Heavy Staining Treatment (if its your first time teeth whitening or if you are over 25yrs, most popular treatment)
- $249 for a 90-Minute Appointment incl. Consult, 60-Minute Medium Staining Treatment & a Take Home Maintenance Kit to continue whitening or to maintain your new coloured teeth