Here's how the process works:
- Every cosmetic whitening treatment starts with a consultation. Your experienced teeth whitening professional will discuss any queries you might have about the whitening process before your treatment and assess your initial shade.
- Prior to your treatment, you will arrive with already cleaned teeth so all you will have to do is use one of the specially formulated teeth wipes to prepare your teeth for the whitening procedure.
- Your mouth will be fitted with a special cheek/lip retractor to isolate your teeth. A protective vitamin E gel will be placed along your gums to help avoid any whitening gel coming in contact with these surfaces.
- Now you sit back and relax with your protective glasses on and they apply their dental grade whitening gel to your teeth. A professional dental LED light will then be used to activate the process.
- Every 15-20 minutes they repeat the step above to get multiple activation of the gel with the LED in your treatment to achieve the best results possible. Between applications the gel will be removed and fresh gel placed for optimal results. Bring on those pearly whites!
About The Bright Smile Co:
The Bright Smile Co exist to do good things for your smile - Simple as that. The owner is a lass called Katherine. She is an all-round excellent person that is super passionate about enabling bright smiles for all. Coincidentally she has the brightest smile of them all. Oh, and importantly, is trained with over 14 years’ experience in the dental industry. So you could say she is a bright smile connoisseur of sorts.
Valid from May 13, 2020
Expires Oct 31, 2020
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Due to the current government standards around COVID19, this service will be available in Level 2 with social distancing guidelines in place. Must be used in 1 visit, by 1 person. Valid for the time/option stipulated on coupon. Any additional treatments will be at an extra cost & discussed with you first. Please arrive with freshly bushed teeth. Consultation takes about 15-30 minutes of the time included in voucher. treatments are not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under the age of 16, people with gum disease, calculus build-up, open cavities, leaking fillings, or other dental conditions, or people with a known allergy to peroxide, aloe vera, or vitamin E. Clients that are taking photoreactive drugs should consult with their physician about the use of an LED accelerator lamp with these treatments (Chlorthiazide, Hydrochlorothiazide, Chlorthalidone, Naprosyn, Oxaprozin, Nabumetone , Pirozicam, Doxycycline, Ciprfloxacin, Ofloxacin, Psoralens, Democlocyline, Norfloxacin, Sparfloxacin, Sulindac, Tetracycline, St. John’s Wart, Isotretinoin, Tretinoin). People that have had braces removed should wait for cement residue to be removed before getting a teeth whitening treatment. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. While stocks last. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.