- It's always fun in the Philippines is a well known saying across the world- get amongst the hustle of the capital city Manila. Which is known for it's Spanish colonial architecture with high modern skyscrapers?.
- Have a chance to explore one of their Instagram worthy islands Palawan or Boracay Island in the western Philippines.
- Palawan is the largest island in the Palawan Province, in the western Philippines. The capital, Puerto Princesa, is known for the biodiverse Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, where boats run along an underground river through vast caves. Off the east coast, Honda Bay’s islands are dotted with resorts.
- Boracay is a small hidden gem treasured by the locals and adored by travellers it's known for its resorts and beaches. Along the west coast, White Beach is backed by palm trees, bars and restaurants. On the east coast, strong winds make Bulabog Beach a hub for water sports.
- Bookings essential and must be made four weeks prior to departure date.
Grab a per-person twin-share six-night Philippines capital & island getaway including flights, accommodation, breakfast & more from Darp Travels.
Choose from two options:
- $1,669 for low season travel dates
- $1,999 for high season travel dates