- Unwind at two beautiful and welcoming hotels the Kata Palm Resort and Spa & Phi Phi Maiyada Resort.
- Kata Palm Resort and Spa, set in a verdant tropical paradise, is located just minutes away from the silky white sands of world-famous Kata Beach on Phuket Island in Southern Thailand.
- At Phi Phi Maiyada Resort you’ll be within a short one-minute walk from the beach you'll also have a luxury beachfront restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and a beach bar.
- There's plenty to see in Phuket, which is known for its rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mainly situated along the clear waters of the western shore.
- Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and busy markets. Patong, the main resort town, has many nightclubs, bars and discos.
- The Phi Phi Islands are an island group in Thailand, between the large island of Phuket and the Straits of Malacca coast of Thailand. The islands are administratively part of Krabi Province.
- Valid for stays between 1st February - 30th October 2020.
- Bookings essential and must be made 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
Grab a per-person, twin-share eight-night Phuket & Phi Phi Thailand stay incl. return international flights, eight nights accommodation, daily breakfast, transport between islands and more thanks to Darp Travels.
Choose from two options:
- $1,489 for Auckland departure
- $1,729 for Wellington departure