- Airport pickup and drop off by private coach
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu, including 3 nights lodging with breakfast
- Two-night twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara, including breakfast
- Kathmandu guided sightseeing tour by private vehicle
- TIMS-card (Trekker Information Management System)
- Annapurna Conservation Area entry fees
- All ground transportation by luxury tourist vehicle
- Eight-night accommodation at the various available tea-houses or lodges during the trek (twin sharing) including breakfast
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide with government license
- Company guarantee for Government Rescue Services
- Insurance for Nepalese Staff.
- All government taxes and VAT
- Complementary duffel or sleeping bag (refundable after the trek)
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepalese restaurant
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Upon your arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, one of the staff will meet you at the airport and coordinate transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Guided Kathmandu Heritage Sightseeing Tour
- Pashupatinath Temple: Nepal's most sacred Hindu shrine and considered one of the greatest Shiva sites, is located on the banks of the Bagmati River five km north-east of Kathmandu Valley.
- Boudha Nath Stupa: The largest stupa in Nepal and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet. It is the centre of Tibetan culture in Kathmandu and rich in Buddhist symbolism.
- Monkey Temple: Swayambhunath is an ancient religious complex atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley, west of Kathmandu city. It is also known as the Monkey Temple as there are holy monkeys living in the northwest parts of the temple.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: Also known as Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square is the plaza in front of the old royal palace of the then Kathmandu Kingdom. The Durbar Square is surrounded by spectacular architecture and vividly showcases the skills of the Newar artists and craftsmen over several centuries.
- Evening group briefing at your hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara Luxury Tourist Bus Trip
- The tourist bus leaves early in the morning from Kathmandu and travels 200km (seven hours) toward Pokhara through Prithvi highway in a scenic valley along the Trisuli River. It is comfortable and clean with Wi-Fi available. Upon arrival, you will spend the night at a hotel in Pokhara and enjoy breakfast in the morning.
Day 4: Trek from Pokhara-Nayapul to Tikhedhunga - four hours hiking
- The trek begins in the morning after a short drive by private car to Nayapul. These trails go through the deciduous forest and overlook waterfalls, local villages and rice fields.
Day 5: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani - six hours hiking
- Ascend step by step up to Ulleri where the trails lead you to a gradual uphill ascent to Ghorepani through a rhododendron and oak forest.
Day 6: Trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani - five hours hiking
- In the early morning, your trekking guide will take you to Poon Hill to view the sunrise. After breakfast you will trek through the rhododendron forest, offering you great views of the Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna range and Lamjung Himal range.
Day 7: Trek from Tadapani to Chhumrung - four hours hiking
- Your trek descends to Chhule with great views of the Himalayas, settlement villages, farming land and waterfalls. After Chhule the path gradually descends to Chhumrung through the Gurung village.
Day 8: Trek from Chhumrong to Himalayan Hotel - seven hours hiking
- Today you'll head downhill to the Chhumrung River up toward Sinuwa and onwards, reaching Khuldi Ghar and descending to Bamboo. After lunch, your trek goes through the bamboo forest and through into the Himalayas.
Day 9: Trek from Himalaya Hotel to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) - five hours hiking
- You will be trekking above 3000m sea level today and may face conditions of snow and ice, depending on the season. The trail will lead you to the Annapurna Base Camp, which is shaped like an amphitheatre. After the sun sets the sky will fill with stars, the likes of which you've probably never seen.
Day 10: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo - six hours hiking
- Spend your morning enjoy the sights, including the sunrise over the ranges and local wildlife. You'll then spend the day trekking back down toward Bamboo.
Day 11: Trek from Bamboo to Natural Hot Spring - six hours hiking
- For the first part of today's trek, you'll be surrounded by forest before passing through one of the biggest Gurung tribe inhabited villages. After Chhumrung you will descend to Hot Spring (Jhinu Danda) where you can bathe in a natural hot spring on the banks of the river.
Day 12: Trek from Hot Spring to Nayapul (5hrs) - drive to Pokhara
- Today you'll head down to Kimrung River, passing through Ghandruck Phedi ending with an easy and flat walk to Birethanti. A brief stop before continuing on to Nayapul. You drive back to Pokhara by private vehicle will be coordinated from there.
Day 13: Return to Kathmandu
- Today you will bus back to Kathmandu on a luxury coach. When you arrive you will be transferred to your hotel accommodation. Check in and the rest of the day is for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Day 14: Departure Nepal
- After starting your day with a healthy breakfast, you will be transferred to Kathmandu Airport for your onward flight
2018 Departure Schedule:
- March: 4, 16, 24
- April: 6, 26
- May: 6, 18, 28
- Jun: 10
- July: 22
- August: 22
- September: 4, 15
About Global Adventure Trekking:
Follow in the footsteps of the great New Zealand explorer Sir Edmund Hillary and find your way to Nepal for the trek of a lifetime. Global Adventure Trekking is here to help facilitate that dream with their group of professionals, extensively experienced in the tourism sector from across the country. For most of the staff, trekking is second nature as they have grown up in the hills and villages of central Nepal. They take pleasure in sharing this beautiful country with visitors year-round and are licensed in their respective fields of expertise. Put your trip in the hands of these well-reputed humans and you'll have the best experience you could hope for, amongst stunning mountains to green hills and barren plains.
Valid from Jan 12, 2018
Expires Sep 15, 2018
Bookings essential and must be made 30-days before departure date. International flights, not incl. Valid for travel on departure dates between 4th March to 15th September 2018. Valid for tour date stipulated on coupon. To reschedule an existing booking for another date an additional $140NZD cost will need to be paid directly to the merch. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. 2 vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement surcharge of $200NZD applies, payable direct to merch. Incl: airport transfers, 13 nights accommodation, Kathmandu tour, TIMS-card, Annapurna Conservation Area fees, all ground transport, English speaking trek guide, Govt Rescue Services, all govt taxes & VAT, duffel or sleeping bag, farewell dinner & daily breakfast. Excl. intl flights & Nepal entry visa costs, sightseeing entry fee, bar bills & personal expenses, all lunches & dinners, all beverages alcoholic & non-alcoholic, battery charging, internet access & personal trekking equip., emergency helicopter evacuation, staff gratuities & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Min. age of traveller is 10 y/o. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available. No cash back. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.