- 9 Nights accommodation included 7 nights in hotel (3 star), 1 night on the train, 1 night on Halong cruise
- Domestic flight ticket Danang to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam Airlines, Vietjetair, Jetstar air), with 20kg check-in and 7kg cabin luggage.
- Train ticket Hanoi to Da Nang (soft sleeper, air-con, 4 people sharing a cabin)
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Danang airport and HCMC airport
- Train station transfer in Hanoi and Da Nang
- Guided Tour to Halong bay 2 days 1 night on cruise
- kayaking services on demand of cruises on arrival.
- Guided Tour to My Son Holly- Land
- Guided tour to Mekong delta - Cai Be floating market - Vinh long
- Guided Tour to Cu Chi tunnel
- Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Tax and service charge
- International airfares to Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam – Tourist Visa (Please contact with our Go Asia Travel for more information)
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Other things are not mentioned clearly in the packages
Day 1 Hanoi - airport pick up - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: No)
Pick up from the Noi Bai (HAN)
airport and then transfer you to the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter – the most exciting place for tourist. After that you are free to visit Hanoi City by yourself.
Note: Check in time is 13:00 P.M and Our people will greet and brief all information around the trip.
Night 1: Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
Day 2 Hanoi - Halong Bay - overnight on cruises (Meal: B, L, D)
- 08.00 – 08.30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
- 12.30 – 13.00 Embark on cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 14.30 Savor a delectable lunch while cruising among the limestone islands.
- 14.30 – 15.30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave- the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
- 15.30 – 16.30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Drum Cave area.
- 16.30 – 17.30 Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoying beautiful seascape on the way.
- 17.30 – 19.00 Enjoy Sunset Party on the sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
- 19.00 – 20.00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Night 2: Overnight on boat in Halong Bay
Day 3 Halong Bay - Hanoi - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L)
- 06.30 – 07.30 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
- 07.30 – 08.30 Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
- 08.30 – 09.30 Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay. Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 09.30 – 10.30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
- 10.30 – 11.30 While heading back to the harbour, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 10.30 – 11.30 Disembarking.
- 12.30 – 13.00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
- 16.30 – 17.00 Arrive in Hanoi. Check back into the hotel.
Night 3: Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
Day 4 Hanoi Free day – Train station transfer- Night train to Da Nang (Meals: B )
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, see the water puppet show until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for soft – Sleeping train to Da Nang City. Time, you need to spend on the train is around 14 hours. On the train, you can view our beautiful country along the coastal line. You also stay overnight on the train and reach Danang train station at the next morning.
Night 4: Overnight on the train with soft sleeper cabin
Day 5: Da Nang pick up - Check in hotel in Hoi An town (Meals: No)
Train arrive on this day, we will pick up and transfer to Hoi An Ancient town. Check in hotel in the ancient town and relaxing.
Night 5: Overnight in Hoi An City
Day 6: Hoi An - My Son tour (Meals: B,L)
- 7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel
- 8:30 : Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
- 9:30: Arriving in My Son - the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham.
- Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
- 12.00: Leaving My Son for boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch on the boat and see the beautiful views along the river
- 13:30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. Our driver will pick you up to local restaurant for lunch. Back to your hotel after lunch.
Night 6: Overnight in Hoi An City
Day 7: Hoi An - Airport transfer - Flight to HCMC- Pick up- check in Hotel (Meals: B )
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer. Today, you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 7: Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8: HCMC - Mekong delta - Cai Be Floating Market - Vinh Long tour (Meals: B, L )
- 8: 00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
- 08:15 Starting drive to Cai Be. Short time to take photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields.
- 10:30 Start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be Floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some handmade family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn.
Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature.
Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Enjoy the southern Vietnamese traditional folk music. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden, in Vinh Long. Head home to Ho Chi Minh City.
- 18:30 Arrive in your hotel.
- Night 8: Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: HCMC - Cu Chi tunnel tour (Meals: B, L)
08:30 Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was" A Free Target Zone ". The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
- 12:00 Have lunch in a local restaurant
- 13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
- 14:00 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Night 9: Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10 Ho Chi Minh City – Airport transfer – Departure for your flight (Meals: B)
After breakfast, free at leisure until the time for you to be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. Note: Finish tour in Ho Chi Minh City. Not included flight out ticket.
High season surcharge (50 USD/person for 3* option and 70 USD/person for 4* option)
24th December 2018 to 5th January 2019
12th to 28th February 2019 to 25th April 2019 to 5th May 2019 30th August 2019 to 5th September 2019 24th December 2019 to 31st December 2019