- Return airport transfers in Hanoi
- Six-nights accommodation (five-nights hotel in Hanoi and Sapa, one-night cruise in Halong Bay)
- Halong Bay two days one-night group tour on Halong cruises
- Guided group tour to Sapa two days & one-night
- Meals as mentioned
- English-speaking guide
- Squid fishing and cooking class in Halong Bay Cruise tour
- Welcome drink in the hotel and aboard the boat in Halong Bay Cruises tour
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Sung Sot Cave and Titop Island guided tours
- International airfares to Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
High season surcharge 30 USD/person for 3* option and 50 USD/person for 4* option:
- 24th December 2018 to 5th January 2019
- 12th to 28th February 2019
- 25th April 2019 to 5th May 2019
- 30th August 2019 to 5th September 2019
- 24th December 2019 to 31st December 2019
- Hanoi: Maison D’Hanoi Hotel, 35 – 37 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Sapa: H’Mong Sapa Hotel – Superior room, 27 Thac Bac Street, Sapa Town, Lao Cai
- Hanoi: Hanoi Tirant Hotel – Deluxe room, 43 Gia Ngu Street, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Stellar Cruises in Halong Bay: Halong Stellar Cruises
- Sapa: Sapa Sunny Mountain Hotel – Deluxe room, 10 Muong Hoa Street, Sapa Town, Lao Cai Province
Day One - Hanoi
Airport pick up - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: No)
Pick up from the Noi Bai (HAN) airport and then transfer you to the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter – the most exciting place for tourist. After that, you are free to visit Hanoi City by yourself.
Note: Check-in time is 13:00 P.M and Our people will greet and brief all information around the trip.
Night One - Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
Day Two - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Overnight on cruises (Meal: B, L, D)
- 08.00 – 08.30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay
- 12.30 – 13.00 Embark on cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
- 13.30 – 14.30 Savor a delectable lunch while cruising among the limestone islands
- 14.30 – 15.30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave- the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay
- 15.30 – 16.30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Drum Cave area
- 16.30 – 17.30 Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoying beautiful seascape on the way
- 17.30 – 19.00 Enjoy Sunset Party on the sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set
- 19.00 – 20.00 Dinner is served. Socialise with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around
Night Twp - Overnight on boat in Halong Bay
Day Three - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L)
- 06.30 – 07.30 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
- 07.30 – 08.30 Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
- 08.30 – 09.30 Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay. Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 09.30 – 10.30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
- 10.30 – 11.30 While heading back to the harbour, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 10.30 – 11.30 Disembarking.
- 12.30 – 13.00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
- 16.30 – 17.00 Arrive in Hanoi. Check back into the hotel.
- Night 3: Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
Day Four - Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai & Tavan - Giang Ta Chai
Joining Sapa tours will take you from a green land to the end by paddy fields, maize field, fresh cool water from a waterfall going down and running throughout the ravines. Go down to the foot of Hoang Lien Son mountain, you will come to the Muong Hoa, to a bridge crosses the stream to Ta Van village, Waterfalls, Cau May in the village of Giang Ta Chai. The last time before, vehicle travel to Sapa by night trains and arrival to Lao Cai early morning, but Nowadays we come to Sapa by highway Hanoi - Lao Cai. You only spend 5hours to Sapa. Catching the advantage of every journey.
- 06:30 Our car and guides pick you up at the meeting point and depart to Lao Cai, on the highway running from Noi Bai - Lao Cai 245Km with less than 5 hours. You have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on both sides of this road.
- 12:30 Arrival Sapa, Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
- 13:00 Car will take visitors started walking journey about 4hours to visit Lao Chai - Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai, explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa ancient rock with engraved images big– small rocks, admire the Bridge which made by clouds, cross the Muong Hoa stream poetic. Then get back to Sapa.
Night Four - Overnight in Hotel in Sapa town
Day Five - Cat Cat Village – Hanoi (B/L)
- 10.00 Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydropower station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
- 12:00 Pick up from Cat Cat village and back to Sapa town. Enjoy a meal at a local restaurant. Free time to visit or shopping souvenir
- 15:30 Driver takes you back to Hanoi. recheck in Hotel in Hanoi
- 20.30 – 21.00 Arrive your hotel in Hanoi
Night Five - Overnight in Hotel Hanoi
Day Six - Free and easy in Hanoi (B)
Free and easy for shopping and discover Hanoi City tour by yourself. .
Day Seven - Hanoi - Back Home (B)
Breakfast at the hotel then free and easy. Wait until our driver come and pick you to the airport Trip ends.
Valid from May 25, 2018
Expires Apr 1, 2019
Bookings essential & must be made by April 1st 2019. Subject to availability. Valid for travel until 25th May 2019. International flights not included. High season surcharge $30 USD/person for 3* option & $50 USD/person for 4* option: 24 Dec 2018 to 5 Jan 2019, 12 to 28 Feb 2019 to 25 April 2019 to 5 May 2019 30 Aug 2019 to 5 Sept 2019 24 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019. Block out dates: 1 to 11 Feb 2019. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement surcharge of $175USD applies for three-star option & $285USD for four-star option, payable direct to merchant. Includes return airport transfers in Hanoi, 6 nights accommodation (5 nights hotel in Hanoi & Sapa, 1-night cruise in Halong Bay), Halong Bay 2 days 1-night group tour on Halong cruises, guided group tour to Sapa 2 days 1 night, meals as mentioned, English-speaking guide, squid fishing & cooking class in Halong Bay Cruise tour, welcome drink in hotel & aboard the boat in Halong Bay Cruises tour, entrance fees as per itinerary, Sung Sot Cave & Titop Island guided tours, taxes. Excludes international airfares to Vietnam, visa to Vietnam, beverages, tips, & personal expenses & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Entrance fee surcharge in Halong Bay since Jan 2018 is 15 USD per person. Children policy: Children under 4 years old: Share bed with parent & pay 95 USD. Children from 4 to under 8 years old will pay 80% of adult price & share bed with parent. Children from 8 to under 10 years old will pay 90% of adult price & stay in an extra bed. Children older than 10 pay same price as adult. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available. No cash back. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.