- February 2019: 18th / 22nd / 25th
- March 2019: 1st / 4th / 8th / 11th / 15th / 18th / 22nd / 25th / 29th
- April 2019: 1st / 5th / 8th / 12th / 15th / 19th / 22nd
- May 2019: 3rd / 6th / 10th / 13th / 17th / 20th / 24th / 27th / 31st
- June 2019: 3rd / 7th / 10th / 14th / 17th / 21st / 24th / 28th
- July 2019: 1st / 5th / 8th / 12th / 15th / 19th / 22nd / 26th / 29th
- August 2019: 2nd / 5th / 9th / 13th / 16th / 16th / 20th / 23rd
- September 2019: 6th / 9th / 13th / 16th / 20th / 23rd / 27th / 30th
- October 2019: 4th / 7th / 11th / 15th / 18th / 21st / 25th / 28th
- November 2019: 1st / 4th / 8th / 11th / 15th / 18th / 22nd / 25th / 29th
- December 2019: 2nd / 6th / 9th / 13th /16th / 20th / 23rd / 27th / 30th
Day 1 Hanoi - airport pick up - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: No)
Pick up from the Noi Bai (HAN) airport and then transfer you to the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter – the most exciting place for tourist. After that you are free to visit Hanoi City by yourself. Note: Check in time is 13:00 P.M and Our people will greet and brief all information around the trip.
Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
Day 2 Hanoi - Halong Bay - overnight on cruises (Meal: B, L, D)
- 08.00 – 08.30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and half hour drive to Halong Bay.
- 12.30 – 13.00 Embark on cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
- 13.30 – 14.30 Savor a delectable lunch while cruising among the limestone islands.
- 14.30 – 15.30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave- the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
- 15.30 – 16.30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Drum Cave area.
- 16.30 – 17.30 Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoying beautiful seascape on the way.
- 17.30 – 19.00 Enjoy Sunset Party on the sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
- 19.00 – 20.00 Dinner is served. Socialise with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on a boat in Halong Bay
Day 3 Halong Bay - Hanoi - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L)
- 06.30 – 07.30 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
- 07.30 – 08.30 Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
- 08.30 – 09.30 Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay. Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 09.30 – 10.30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
- 10.30 – 11.30 While heading back to the harbour, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 10.30 – 11.30 Disembarking.
- 12.30 – 13.00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
- 16.30 – 17.00 Arrive in Hanoi. Check back into the hotel.
Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
Day 4 Hanoi Free day – Train station transfer- Night train to Da Nang (Meals: B)
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, see the water puppet show until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for soft – Sleeping train to Da Nang City. Time, you need to spend on the train is around 14 hours. On the train, you can view our beautiful country along the coastal line. You also stay overnight on the train and reach Danang train station at the next morning.
Overnight on the train with soft sleeper cabin
Day 5: Da Nang pick up - Check in hotel in Hoi An town (Meals: No)
Arrive via train on this day, you will be picked up and transfer to Hoi An Ancient town. Check in hotel in the ancient town and relaxing.
Overnight in Hoi An City
Day 6: Hoi An - My Son tour (Meals: B,L)
- 7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel 8:30 : Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
- 9:30: Arriving in My Son - the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
- 12.00: Leaving My Son for boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch on the boat and see the beautiful views along the river
- 13:30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. Our driver will pick you up to local restaurant for lunch. Back to your hotel after lunch.
Overnight in Hoi An City
Day 7: Hoi An - Airport transfer - Flight to HCMC- Pick up- check in Hotel (Meals: B)
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer. Today, you will have a flight to Ho
Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 7: Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8: HCMC - Mekong delta - Cai Be Floating Market - Vinh Long tour (Meals: B, L )
- 08:00 Pick up from hotel/stay.
- 08:15 Starting drive to Cai Be. Short time to take photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields.
- 10:30 Start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be Floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some handmade family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into nature. Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Enjoy the southern Vietnamese traditional folk music. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden, in Vinh Long. Head home to Ho Chi Minh City.
- 18:30 Arrive in your hotel.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: HCMC - Cu Chi tunnel tour (Meals: B, L)
- 08:30 Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors. The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was "A Free Target Zone" The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
- 12:00 Have lunch in a local restaurant
- 13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
- 14:00 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 9: Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: HCMC – Bus to Phnom Penh Cambodia – Check in hotel (Meals: B)
Pick up from the hotel to bus station, Bus starts at 7.00 am and drive to Moc Bai border gate to enter Cambodia (bus time 6 – 7 hours). You will get visa on arrival with the help of bus crew (on request) for you to pass Cambodia. Bus station pick up and check in hotel in Phnom Penh
Overnight in Phnom Penh City - Cambodia
Day 11: Phnom Penh - Killing Fields Choeung Ek - Russian Market (Meals: B, L)
Visit the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the notorious "Killing Fields" of Choeung Ek, which will give us a deep insight into the painful bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge. Lunch at local restaurant. We will have time this afternoon to explore Psar Toul Tom Pong, also called the “Russian Market' where anything and everything is for sales. Later this afternoon, we will take one-hour boat cruise on the Mekong river. Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Overnight in Phnom Penh City - Cambodia
Day 12: Phnom Penh - Bus to Siem Reap - Check in hotel (Meals: B)
Transfer by private car to take a bus to Siem Reap; time on bus will be 6 hours. Private pick up and check in to your hotel in Siem Reap.
Overnight in Siem Reap City - Cambodia
Day 13: Group Tour – Angkor Thom & Ta Prohm & Angkor Wat (Meal: Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast, then we drive to Angkor Thom that was the masterpiece of King Jayavarman VII. Following the occupation of Angkor by the Chams from 1177 to 1181, the new king decided to build an impregnable fortress at the heart of his empire. The scale is simply staggering and we are immediately overwhelmed by the audacity of Jayavarman on arrival at the city’s gates. We begin to visit Bayon Temple. At the exact center of Angkor Thom, this is an eccentric expression of the creative genius and inflated ego of Cambodia’s most celebrated king. Its 54 towers are each topped off with the four faces of Avalokiteshvara (Buddha of Compassion), which bear more than a passing resemblance to the king himself. These colossal heads stare down from every side, exuding power and control with a hint of compassion, just the mix required to keep a hold on such a vast empire.
We continue to visit Terrace of the Leper King. This intricately carved platform was the royal crematorium and the statue that was originally thought to be the leper king is now believed to be Yama, the god of death. We continue along the Terrace of Elephants, originally used as a viewing gallery for the king to preside over parades, performances and traditional sports. At the southern end lies the Baphuon, once of the most beautiful temples at Angkor, dating from the reign of Uditayavarman 1 in the 11th century. It has undergone a massive renovation by the French and is now
once again open for viewing. We continue to visit Ta Prohm of 'Tomb Raider' fame. Ta Prohm has been abandoned to the elements, a reminder that while empires rise and fall, the riotous power of nature marches on, oblivious to the dramas of human history. Left as it was ‘discovered’ by French explorer Henri Mouhout in 1860, the tentacle-like tree roots here are slowly strangling the surviving stones, man first conquering nature to create, nature later conquering man to destroy.
We journey out to the Mother of all temples, Angkor Wat. Believed to be the world's largest religious building, this temple is the perfect fusion of symbolism and symmetry and a source of pride and strength to all Khmers. Built in the 12th century by King Suryavarman II, this is most famous temple at Angkor. We venture into Angkor Wat to enjoy its magnificence in peace and quiet. We begin by unravelling the mysteries of the bas-reliefs that tell of tales from Hindu mythology and of the glories of the Khmer empire.
Enjoy walking at busy pub street where you can find many bars for cool drink or shopping at Angkor Night Market.
Overnight in Siem Reap City - Cambodia
Day 14: Siem Reap - Departure (Meals: B)
After breakfast, free at leisure till the time for you to be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- 13 nights’ accommodation included: 11 nights in a hotel, 1 night on the train, 1 night on Halong cruise.
- Domestic flight ticket Danang to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam Airlines, Vietjetair, Jetstar air ), with 20kg check-in and 7kg cabin luggage.
- Train ticket Hanoi to Da Nang (4 beds cabin sharing, soft sleeper, air-con).
- Airport transfer in Hanoi, Danang airport and HCMC airport, Siem Reap.
- Train/Bus station transfer in Hanoi City, Da Nang City, Phnom Penh City, Siem Reap City
- Guided Tour to Halong bay 2 days 1-night on cruises.
- Guided Tour to My Son Holy Land.
- Guided tour to Mekong Delta.
- Guided Tour in Angkor Thom & Angkor Wat.
- Guided Tour to Royal Palace in Phnom Penh.
- Bus from Saigon to Phnom- Penh and Phnom-Penh to Siem Reap.
- Meal as mentioned: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Tax and service charge.
- Return international airfares from your country to Vietnam and from Cambodia back to your country.
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses.
- Other things are not mentioned clearly in the packages.
- Visa to Vietnam and Visa to Cambodia (Please contact with our Go Asia Travel for more information)
Valid from Feb 14, 2019
Expires Dec 30, 2019
Bookings essential and must be made by October 30th 2019. Valid for travel dates from February 18th to December 30th. Subject to availability. International flights not included. Must be used in 1 visit. Cannot combine coupons to lengthen stay. Deal valid for one people on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement fee of $540USD applies for three-star option, and $625USD for four-star option for solo travellers. Valid for room/cabin type stipulated on coupon only. Includes: 13 nights’ accommodation included: 11 nights in a hotel, 1 night on the train, 1 night on Halong cruise, Domestic flight ticket Danang to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam Airlines, Vietjetair, Jetstar air ), with 20kg check-in and 7kg cabin luggage,Train ticket Hanoi to Da Nang (4 beds cabin sharing, soft sleeper, air-con), Airport transfer in Hanoi, Danang airport and HCMC airport, Siem Reap, Train/Bus station transfer in Hanoi City, Da Nang City, Phnom Penh City, Siem Reap City, Guided Tour to Halong bay 2 days 1-night on cruises, guided tours, Bus from Saigon to Phnom Penh and to Siem Reap, & meals as indicated etc. Excludes international flights, beverages tips and personal expenditure, visa to Vietnam to Cambodia (please contact Go Asia Travel for more information) & anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions. Your passport must be valid at least 6 months beyond your intended stay. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available OR Due to the specific date of departure for this deal, once you have received the GrabOne email confirming your purchase, this purchase is not refundable unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.