Valid for travel until 30th October 2019.
- Private airport transfer in Hanoi, Danang, Hoi An
- Eight-night three- or four-star accommodation on a twin share basis (3 nights in Hanoi, 1 night in Da Nang, 4 nights in Hoi An, 1 night on cruise in Halong Bay; three- or four-star accommodation category
- Flight from Hanoi to Da Nang (including 20kg check luggage and 7kg hand luggage)
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
- The services of professional English-speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees as per the itinerary
- In-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Meal as mention (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Return airfares from departure country to Vietnam
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned clearly in the itinerary
- Visa to Vietnam
Day 1 - Hanoi
Be picked up at the airport and transferred to the hotel. Explore the city and relax after the flight; stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 - Hanoi - Halong Bay (B,L,D)
Aboard the V’SpirirtCruise, explore Halong Bay, Sung Sot Cave and discover hidden gems of the area from a kayak. Then enjoy a sunset party aboard and take part in squid fishing .
Day 3 - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B,L)
Start the day from Tai Chi aboard the V’Spirirt Cruise, continue cruising through Halong Bay, kayak around the Drum Cave, pass by Ba Hang fishing village and Dog Islet, and participate in a Vietnamese cooking class before being transferred to the hotel.
Day 4 - Hanoi City tour (B,L)
- Option 1: Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun: Discover the city on a guided tour which covers Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, and the Ethnology Museum; head by bus to Hanoi Old Quarter. After lunch visit the Visit Temple of Literature, then be driven to the legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple, and come back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Option 2: Mon, Wed, Fri: On a city tour discover the national heritage of the country and the Buddhist relics on the West Lake. Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, and The Temple of Literature. Continue exploring the daily life of traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang, drive to Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong Saint and Tran Hung Dao, before driving back the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5, Hanoi- flight to Danang (B)
Be transferred to the airport for a flight to Da Nang, on arrival be picked up and transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6, Danang - Marble Mountains - Hoi An (B,L)
Depart for Marble Mountains, discover many caves and marvel at their varied beauty, explore the Buddhist pagodas and enjoy the opportunity to buy some souvenirs. Visit the Monkey Mountain then be transferred to the hotel in Hoi An.
Day 7 - Hoi An (B)
Spend the day at leisure and stay overnight at the hotel in Hoi An.
Day 8 - Rowing basket boat and riding buffalo (B)
You'll be transferred to a rice paddy farm, take a buffalo ride. Continue to the local fishing village to discover the local culture, have some tea with the locals and enjoy a basket boat ride. Stay overnight at the hotel in Hoi An.
Day 9 - Hoi An (B)
Enjoy a day at leisure then stay overnight in Hoi An.
Day 10 - Hoi An - departure (B)
After breakfast, be transferred to the airport for a flight back home.
See the full itinerary here.
Valid from Dec 16, 2018
Expires Sep 30, 2019
Bookings essential and must be made by 30 Sept 2019. Subject to availability. International flights not included. Valid until 30th October 2019. Blackout Dates: 4-8 Feb 2019. Check availability before purchase. Surcharge of $80USD per person applies for travel during the following periods 24 Dec 2018-5 Jan 2019, 25 Jan 2019 to 20 Feb 2019, 25 Apr 2019 to 5 May 2019, 28 Aug 2019 to 5 Sep 2019. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement surcharge of 299USDper person applies for 3-star option and 420USD for 4-star option, payable direct to merchant. Includes: Private airport transfer in Hanoi, Danang, Hoi An, eight-night three- or four-star accommodation on a twin share basis (3 nights in Hanoi, 1 night in Da Nang, 4 nights in Hoi An, 1 night on cruise in Halong Bay; three- or four-star accommodation category, flight from Hanoi to Da Nang (including 20kg check luggage and 7kg hand luggage), dedicated air-conditioned transportation, the services of professional English-speaking tour guides, all entrance fees as per the itinerary, in-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary & meals as indicated etc. Excludes return airfares from departure country to Vietnam, beverages, tips, and personal expenses, anything not mentioned clearly in the itinerary, visa to Vietnam & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available. No cashback. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.