Valid Travel Dates:
- 13 nights’ accommodation (11 nights in hotels, 1 night on the train, 1 night on Halong cruise)
- Flight ticket from Danang to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam Airlines-the first priority), with 20kg checked-in and 7kg hand luggage
- Train ticket from Hanoi to Da Nang (soft sleeper, air-conditioned, 4-berth sharing) - can upgrade to flight but will incur a surcharge, please contact Halong Tours Booking
- Bus transfer: HCM-Phnom Penh-Siem Reap (the Mekong express, first priority)
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Danang airport and HCMC airport
- Train station transfers in Hanoi and Da Nang
- Guided tour of Halong Bay (2 days, 1 night onboard Apricot Cruises)
- Guided tour of My Son
- Guided tour of The Mekong Delta, Cai Be floating market and Vinh Long
- Guided tour of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Tax and service charge
- Return airfare from departure country to Vietnam
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Other items not mentioned in the package
- Visa to Vietnam and Visa to Cambodia
Be transferred from the airport to the hotel in the centre of Hanoi, then enjoy some leisure time in the city
Day 2: (B,L,D)
Aboard the Cruise, explore Halong Bay, Sung Sot Cave and discover hidden gems of the area from a kayak. Then enjoy a sunset party aboard and take part in squid fishing.
Day 3: (B, L)
Start the day from Tai Chi aboard the Cruise, continue cruising through Halong Bay, kayak around the Drum Cave, pass by Ba Hang fishing village and Dog Islet, and participate in a Vietnamese cooking class before being transferred to the hotel.
Day 4: (B)
Leisure day; explore the city of Hanoi on your own and take an overnight train to Da Nang
Be transferred from the train station to the hotel in Hoi An.
Day 6: (B, L)
Head to My Son Holy Land, a 4th-century religious centre with numerous temples, towers and ancient buildings. Then take a boat trip down River Thu Bon and visit a traditional local village.
Day 7: (B)
Spend the day at leisure day in Hoi An; you'll be transferred to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City and then to the hotel.
Day 8: (B, L)
Cruise on Mekong Delta, visit the Cai Be Floating market, then enjoy some handmade family-business products such as the coconut candy and the crispy rice popcorn. Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village and listen to the southern Vietnamese traditional folk music before taking a walk through the bonsai garden in Vinh Long. You'll then be transferred back to the hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 9: (B)
Enjoy the day at leisure.
Day 10: (B)
Embark on a bus journey to Phnom Penh. Arrive at the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Visit the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum. After the tour, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, then explore PsarToul Tom Pong, also called the “Russian Market”.
Day 12: (B)
Take a bus to Siem Reap and then be transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 13: (B, L)
Explore the gems of Angkor Thom Area, including Angkor Thom South Gate, Bayon Temple Elephants Terrace and the Royal Palace, visit the iconic Angkor Wat Temple, one of the architectural wonders of the world and head to Bakheng Hill.
Day 14: (B)
Enjoy some leisure time and be transferred to the airport.
See the full itinerary here.
(B, L, D) = breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Hanoi: Hanoi Sky Hotel or Flower Hotel - Deluxe or classic room
- Cruise in Halong Bay: Apricot cruise -Deluxe cabin
- Hoi An: Kiman Hotel or Venus Hotel - superior room or standard room
- Ho Chi Minh City: LeDuy Hotel - Superior room
- Phnom Penh: King Grand Boutique - Deluxe room
- Siem Reap: G&Z Bliss D'Angkor hotel - Deluxe room
- Hanoi: Flower Garden Hotel - Superior room, Mon Regency hotel - Deluxe city view
- Cruise in Halong Bay: Grey Line cruise - Superior cabin
- Hoi An: TTC Premium - Deluxe room or Pearl River Hoian- superior room
- Ho Chi Minh City: Harmony Sai Gon hotel - Premier Deluxe room
- Phnom Penh: Harmony hotel - Deluxe room
- Siem Reap: Silk D'Angkor hotel - Superior room
Valid from Mar 30, 2019
Expires Dec 30, 2019
Bookings essential and must be made by Dec 30, 2019. Valid for travel from the present day until 30 March 2020. Subject to availability. International flights not included. Surcharge of USD100 per person applies for travel during the following periods , 28th August to 5th September 2019 and 24th December 2019 to 5th January 2020, 10 Jan to 10 Feb 2020, 30 March to 4 April. Must be used in 1 visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement (one person travelling alone): $USD509 (3-star accommodation) and $USD789 (4-star accommodation) payable at time of booking, payable direct to merchant. Includes: 13 nights of accommodation, 11 nights in hotels, one overnight train journey, one night aboard a Apricot Cruise, flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City with 20kg check-in luggage, train ticket from Hanoi to Danang (soft sleeper, air-conditioned four-berth sharing), bus transfer from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh and to Siem Reap, private airport transfer in Hanoi, Da Nang Airport and Ho Chi Minh City Airport, two-day Apricot Cruise at Halong Bay, guided tours to Halong Bay, My Son Sanctuary, Mekong Delta, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap & meals as indicated. Excludes Visas, international flights, travel insurance, personal expenses & anything not specifically mentioned in the itinerary. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Travel insurance recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback. Once booked and confirmed package is non-refundable and non-changeable. Not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.