- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Arrival
- Day 2: Mekong Delta – Cai Be floating market - two hours by minivan
- Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnels – Da Nang (BL) by flight – 1 hour
- Day 4: Da Nang – My Son Sanctuary (B)
- Day 5: Da Nang - Hoi An - Ann Tailor for a free tailor-made item of clothing – Hoi An City Tour (B)
- Day 6: Hoi An – Foodie tour (BL)
- Day 7: Hoi An – Da Nang – Ha Noi City Tour (BL) by flight – 1 hour
- Day 8: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay (BLD) – 4 hours by minivan
- Day 9: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (BL) – 4 hours by minivan
- Day 10: Hanoi – Departure (B)
- July 22, 25, 29
- August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26
- September 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- October 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
- November 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
- December 2, 5, 9, 12, 16
- Pre-approval letter for visa on arrival
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Accommodations (twin/double share)
- Minivan with air-conditioning, all entrance fees
- Boat trip in Ha Long, in Mekong Delta
- Mineral water
- Meals specific in the itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunches, D: dinner)
- English speaking tour guide
- Domestic Flight ticket (Ho Chi Minh City-Da Nang; Da Nang – Ha Noi), 20 kg checked baggage, 7 kg hand baggage
- Child 0 – 5 years old: 10%, 6 – 10 years old: 50% using the same bed with parents
- Join in a group tour of maximum 10 persons.
- Visa stamp fee USD25 (paid to the Visa Office at Tan Son Nhat Airport)
- Surcharge on New Year Eve and Christmas
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- International air tickets
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Arrival
Pick-up from the airport with transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Mekong Delta – Cai Be floating market (BL) by minivan – 2 hours
Two-hour ride from Ho Chi Minh City to the Mekong Delta. Board a boat cruise to visit the Cai Be Floating Market. Leave Cai Be for Tan Phong Islet, take a rowing-boat in a small channel. You will have a chance to spend time, enjoying traditional music and tropical fruits. Traditional lunch at a local home prior to returning to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnels - Danang (BL) by flight – 1 hour
Visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, a network of tunnels stretching over 200 km. After lunch, transfer to airport for a flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 4: Danang – My Son Sanctuary (B)
Visit the My Son Sanctuary, enjoy a half-day trip to visit the capital and religious centre of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site. After the tour of the sanctuary, we will return to your hotel. Free time in the afternoon. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 5 Da Nang-Hoi An - Ann Tailor for a free tailor-made item of clothing – Hoi An City Tour (B)
10:00am check out. Transfer to Hoi An and contact Ann Tailor at 30 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hoi An Town to have a free tailor-made item of clothing. The tour includes visits to Hoi An’s Museum, many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, a handicraft workshop, and of course the Japanese Covered Bridge. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6 Hoi An – Foodie tour (BL)
Discover Hoi An’s countryside and its local food by bicycle. We will start our tour by going through the countryside and stop to enjoy a bowl of Cao Lau.
Day 7: Hoi An – Da Nang – Ha Noi City Tour (BL) by flight – 1 hour
Have breakfast. Check out. Transfer to Da Nang airport for a flight to Ha Noi. Once in Ha Noi and checked-in to your hotel. After lunch, you visit the Temple of Literature (The first Imperial School in Vietnam), Hoan Kiem Lake, the Jade Mountain Temple, But Tower (Pen-Shaped Tower), Dai Nghien (Ink Stand), The Red – painted wooden and the Huc Bridge, have a cycle (pedicab) ride around Ha Noi ancient town. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 8: Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay (BLD)
The shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long Bay, go through the scenic countryside, Along the way, anchor for a leisurely swim in a secluded cove and an enjoyable visit to one of the many hidden grottoes beneath towering cliffs. Stay overnight on the JunkCruise.
Day 9: Ha Long Bay - Ha Noi (BL)
After breakfast, swimming and sunbathing. After lunch, return to Ha Noi. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 10: Departure (B)
Transfer to Noi Bai International Airport
Ho Chi Minh City:
- 3-Star Sen Viet Hotel - Deluxe room standard
- 4-Star Vissai Saigon Hotel - Deluxe room standard
- 5-Star Eastin Grand Hotel - Superior room standard
- 3-Star Titan Hotel - Deluxe room standard
- 4-Star Cicilia Da Nang Hotel - Deluxe room standard
- 5-Star One Opera - Superior room standard
- 3-Star Hoi An Village Villas - ROH room standard
- 4-Star Thanh Binh Riverside - Deluxe room standard
- 5-Star La Siesta Resort & Spa - Deluxe room standard
- 3-Star Flower Hotel - Superior room standard
- 4-Star Flower Graden Hotel - Deluxe room standard
- 5-Star Daewoo Hotel - Deluxe room standard
- 3-Star Majestic Cruise - Deluxe room standard
- 4-Star Flamingo Cruise - Deluxe room standard
- 5-Star Bhaya Classic - Deluxe room standard
Valid from Jul 25, 2018
Expires Dec 16, 2018
Bookings essential and must be made within 10 days from purchase. Subject to availability. Twin share options are valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two tickets must be purchased at this price. Those travelling solo, must purchase the solo traveller option. Travel insurance is not included but is recommended. Includes: Pre-approval for visa upon arrival for visa to Vietnam, hotel pick-up and return by new air-conditioned minivan, accommodations, all entrance fees, boat trip in Ha Long, in Mekong Delta, mineral water, meals specified in the itinerary, stationed English speaking tour guides, a minivan which is air-conditioned, domestic flight ticket in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City-Da Nang, Da Nang – Ha Noi), 20 kg checked baggage, 7kg hand baggage. Enquire with the merchant for child prices. Join in a group tour of maximum 10 persons. Excludes: International flights, travel insurance, Visa stamp fee USD25 (paid to the Visa office at Tan Son Nhat Airport), tips and gratuities, personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverages, etc. Excludes all international air tickets and all others services not mentioned in inclusions. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. Cancellations will incur a fee, enquire directly for more details. Refund available from GrabOne within 48 hours of purchase if specific dates are not available. No cash back, not to be used with other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.