- Cruise accommodation
- Main meals
- Return flights
- Depart Auckland, New Zealand flying Qantas to Tokyo, Japan (contact merchant directly for more information regarding flights)
- 15 March 2020: Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan: Depart 5.00pm
- 16 March 2020: At Sea
- 17 March 2020: Miyazaki (Aburatsu), Japan: Arrive 7.00am Depart 4.00pm
- 18 March 2020: Hakata, Japan: Arrive 7.00am Depart 4.00pm
- 19 March 2020: Busan, South Korea: Arrive 7.00am Depart 4.00pm
- 20 March 2020: Sasebo, Japan: Arrive 7.00am Depart 4.00pm
- 21 March 2020: Kagoshima, Japan: Arrive 7.00am Depart 4.00pm
- 22 March 2020: Beppu, Japan: Arrive 7.00am Depart 4.00pm
- 23 March 2020: At Sea
- 24 March 2020: Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan: Arrive 6.30am
- Depart Tokyo, Japan flying Qantas to Auckland, New Zealand (contact merchant directly for more information regarding flights)
The first stop on this Japanese cruise, contemporary Tokyo may be the most astonishing city on earth, with a paradoxical mix of ancient tradition and postmodern culture, while Miyazaki offers a playground of outdoor activities that take full advantage of its balmy breezes and aquamarine waters. The old port of Hakata has been part of Fukuoka city, the major commercial centre of Northern Kyushu, and perhaps the oldest settled area in Japan. Visit the second-largest city in South Korea, your gateway to a fascinating land whose culture is a unique amalgamation of old and new, Busan. Explore Sasebo is a city located in Nagasaki prefecture on Japan's Kyushu Island, while Kagoshima lies at the top of the Satsuma Peninsula, a mountainous, geothermal wonderland of hot springs and geysers. The last stop on the cruise is the legendary tourist town of Beppu, renowned for its healing geothermal waters and spas, before heading back to Tokyo.
About Diamond Princess:
Refurbished in February 2019, Diamond Princess is a treasure trove of exceptional delights waiting to be discovered. Dine on freshly prepared sashimi in Kai Sushi, watch street performers in the dazzling Atrium, or take in a lavish production show in our state-of-the-art theatre. And for a unique treat visit the Izumi Japanese Bath, the largest of its kind at sea.
Each day, a world of exciting activities awaits, from cooking demonstrations to dance classes, trivia contests and a range of enrichment programs, including our Encounters with Discovery at SEA™ speaker series from experts who offer insights into the places you’ll visit.
- Travel insurance
- Visas (if needed)
- Personal expenses
Valid from Mar 15, 2020
Expires Mar 24, 2020
Bookings essential and must be made within seven days of purchase or by 20 February 2020 (whichever occurs first). Cruise departs Tokyo (Yokohama) Japan on 15 March 2020. Return flights included flying Qantas from Auckland to Tokyo. Contact merchant directly for more information regarding flights. Merchant may substitute airline due to availability. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Deal valid for one person on a twin share basis i.e. two vouchers must be purchased at this price. Single supplement fee starting from $1375 applies for solo travellers. Valid for room/cabin type stipulated on coupon only. Includes: cruise accommodation, main meals, entertainment, flights. Excludes: travel insurance, visas (if needed), personal expenses. Visas are the responsibility of the traveller. Once booked, package is non-changeable and non-refundable. Travel insurance is recommended. Value of deal is based on current rates, which are subject to change. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.