2019 Departure Dates:
- April: 4, 8, 15, 20, 27
- May: 2, 9, 14, 21, 26
- June: 4, 8, 15, 20, 27
- July: 2, 9, 14, 21, 26
- August: 4, 8, 15, 20, 27
- September: 2, 9, 14, 21, 25
- October: 11, 12, 30
- November: 1, 12, 13, 24, 25
- December: 5, 6, 14, 15, 25, 26
- Airport pick-up and drop by private car
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB plan
- 11 nights accommodation during trek
- Round airfare tickets from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with airport tax
- Government licensed holder and experienced guide
- Porter to carry luggage (one porter per two trekkers)
- Food, drinks, equipment and insurance for field staffs (guide and porter)
- Transportations and local tax and charges for field staff (guide and porter)
- All ground transportation charges required
- Medical kit box and required medicine carried by tour leader
- Sagarmatha national park fee
- KHUMBU Municipality charge
- Magic Himalaya Treks duffel bag and map
- Travel and rescue arrangements if required
- Traditional Nepali culture farewell dinner
- All government paperwork, vat, tax and service charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All food and drink during the trek unless food option is purchased
- Travel insurance
- Tips for trekking staffs
Option to include food:
- All main meals as indicated in the itinerary
Meals mentioned are only included if the option is purchased to included food (main meals)
Day One: Tour representatives will be there to welcome you in Kathmandu International Airport. They will take you to your hotel in Thamel. After check-in your representative will take you to the office near the hotel where you will be briefed about the trip and introduced to your guide and staffs.
Day Two: Your trekking guide will come to the hotel and pick you up and take you to the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport where you will fly to Lukla. Meet with the porters and then start to trek down Phakding. Overnight stay at Phakding.
Day Three: Today after breakfast you will continue to trek along the side of Dudhkoshi River, crossing suspension bridges several times. After lunch in Jorsela you will continue to walk towards Namcha. You will cross the Hillary suspension bridges and walk upwards until you reach the first view point of Everest on this base camp trek. After a view and rest, walk another one hour to reach Namche. It’s a big village with modern facilities and a big market. Overnight in Namche.
Day Four: Today is the first rest day of the trek, but a group walk will help you to acclimatize properly to the area. Visit Syangbochea view point or Everest view point. You can have a bakery and coffee stop around Namchebazar.
Day Five: Today is the best walk of the trip so far. You will walk facing Mount Everest and other Himalayas ranges, and see a few more mountains such as Amadablam, Thamserku, and Tabauche. After lunch in Phortse Tenga, you will trek upwards for one and half hours to reach Tengbochea where you will stay overnight.
Day Six: Today is the shortest day, with a four-hour walk to reach Dingboche with an incredible view of Amadablam Mountain. You will reach Dingbochea for lunch passing Pangbouche and Sanasa on the way. Overnight stay in Dingbochea.
Day Seven: Today is the second rest day of the trek, where you will hike to Nagarjuma hill which is around 5000m. This hill has the best view of Imjatse valley and other mountains such as Island Peak, Amadablam, and Thamserku. Overnight stay at Dingbochea.
Day Eight: Today walk towards Laubecha, passing Thukla and Thukla Pass. You will able to see the monuments at Thukla Pass. After lunch at Laubache, go on to the glacier or Italian pyramid house.
Day Nine: Today is one of the longest days of the trip. Walk towards Gorekshap in the morning after breakfast. On reaching Gorekshap, head towards Everest base camp. After walking for two hours you will reach base camp where you can take pictures and celebrate your victory and take back to Gorekshap.
Day 10: Early in the morning you will hike to Kalapather for a sunrise view and Mountain View. On reaching the top you can take pictures and sit for a bit to enjoy the view. Come down to Gorekshap to have breakfast, after which pack your bag and head down to Pheriche.
Day 11: Today after breakfast walk down towards Namche Bazaar passing Pangbochea and Tengbochea. Stop for lunch at Phortse Tangha and enjoy the bar and pubs on reaching Namche.
Day 12: Today is the last day of trekking. Trek for seven hours to reach Lukla from Namche Bazaar. Today is the last day so you can celebrate and make the porters happy.
Day 13: Today early after breakfast head to the airport (depending on flights). On reaching Kathmandu your driver will pick you up and transfer you to the hotel. Enjoy a full rest day, where you can visit the Gardens of Dream and local markets around Thamel.
Day 14: Today is the last day in Nepal. Head home or on to your next destination.