- June - 4th & 18th
- July - 2nd & 16th
- August - 6th & 20th
- September - 3rd & 17th
- October - 8th & 22nd
- November - 5th & 19th
- December - 3rd & 17th
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi:
At the airport, you'll be met by your driver and from there you will be transferred to your hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Old and New Delhi (B)
After breakfast visit Red fort, Jamia Mosque, Raj Ghat (cremation place of Mahatma Gandhi) pass through the city centre Connaught Place, India Gate and parliament house. Time to stop for lunch if necessary, and afterwards you'll visit Humayun's tomb, Lodhi Garden, Lotus temple and Qutub Minar. Stay overnight at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 3 - Delhi to Jaipur (B)
After breakfast drive to the beautiful city of Jaipur and visit the colourful markets, before an evening trip the most ethnic village in Jaipur: Chowki Dhani. Enjoy the cultural program at Chowki Dhani. Stay overnight at your hotel in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur (B)
After breakfast explore Jaipur, visiting Amber Fort and experiencing the flair of the Maharajas by ascending the fort on elephant’s back. Later visit the Palace of Winds, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, and Jantar Mantar (observatory). The highlight of the day will be the visit to Jaipur most famous monkey temple. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur to Pushkar (B)
After breakfast drive to Pushkar. On arrival, check in at the hotel. You'll have some time to freshen up and then the rest of the day is free for leisure. In the evening, take a camel ride in the nearby desert with the local camel traders. Stay overnight at hotel in Pushkar.
Day 6: Pushkar (B)
In the morning, you'll visit the famous Pushkar Lake that is believed to be the one and only worship place of Lord Brahma. Also visit the Lord Brahma temple and cattle fairground where the world famous Pushkar Cattle Fair is held every year. After breakfast, the rest of the day is free for leisure or you can visit the local market or enjoy the hotel’s recreational facilities. An overnight stay at the hotel in Pushkar.
Day 7: Pushkar to Ranthambore (B)
After breakfast take your journey to Ranthambore and check into your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Ranthambore.
Day 8: Ranthambore Canter Safari Excursion (B)
In the early morning drive to the Ranthambore Jungle in the open roof Canter to spot tigers and wildlife. The safari lasts for two to three hours. Return to the hotel for breakfast, followed by a day free to relax. Stay overnight at the hotel in Ranthambore.
Day 9: Ranthambore to Agra (B)
After breakfast drive to Agra. En route visit the ghost town of Fatehpur Sikri. In Agra, you'll visit Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh. Stay overnight at the hotel in Agra.
Day 10: Agra to Varanasi by Overnight Train (B)
Early morning visit to the Taj Mahal at sunrise. Return to the hotel for breakfast and spend the day shopping in Agra (evening Kalakriti tour is optional). Later drive to the train station to board the overnight train to Varanasi.
Day 11: Arrive in Varanasi
Arrive at the train station, and meet your driver, then transfer to the hotel. In the evening, experience one of the most memorable moments of your life, as you will be taken to the River Ganges. Enjoy Ganga Aarti. Get a glimpse of the spiritualism at the Ganga Ghats (river front). Stay overnight at hotel in Varanasi.
Day 12: Varanasi Morning Boat Ride and Sarnah Tour, Overnight Train (B)
Early morning, you'll be taken for a boat ride on the Ganges. It is a mystical and spiritual experience as you watch people offering water to the Sun God and devotees taking a holy dip in the river water. You will visit all the famous Ghats of Varanasi via boat. Later visit the most religious Kashi Vishwanath temple, Annapurna Temple, the Bharat Mata temple, Sankat Mochan (Hanuman temple), Manas Mandir, BHU. Come back to hotel for breakfast. Later in the afternoon, you'll go on an excursion to Sarnath. Sarnath is the place where Buddha delivered his first sermon to his disciples. The attractions at Sarnath are the Buddha temples, the Dhame Khan Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa and the archaeological museum. Evening drive to the railway station to board the overnight train to Delhi.
Day 13: Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival in Delhi you'll check in at your hotel. The day is yours to relax.
Day 14: Delhi (B)
Day free for shopping or leisure.
Day 15 - Tour Ends (B)
Departure transfer to the airport.
- Delhi, four nights:
- Standard Hotel: Clark Interntional or Hotel Karat 87
- Premium: Crowne Plaza or Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar
- Jaipur, two nights:
- Standard Hotel Royal Orchid or Gandharv Palace Hotel
- Premium: Hotel Lemon Tree or Hotel Polo Inn & Suites
- Pushkar, two nights:
- Standard: Hotel Master Paradise or Lohana Resort
- Premium: Pushkar Resort or Bhanwar Singh Palace
- Ranthambore, two nights:
- Standard: Om Rudraprayag Resort or Heritage Haveli
- Premium: Ranthambore Kothi or Ranthambore Regency
- Agra, one night:
- Standard: Taj Regal Vista or Siris 18
- Premium: Ramada Plaza or Sarovar Premier
- Varanasi, one night:
- Standard: Hotel Premium Villa or Hotel Rivera Palace
- Premium: Hotel HHI or The Amaya
- Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at the airport by tour representative
- 12-night accommodation on sharing twin room with buffet breakfast at above-mentioned hotels or similar available alternates
- 2 nights in overnight train
- All transfers, sightseeing excursion as per program using private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide for all the visits as per program
- Elephant ride (one-way ride for ascending only) at Amber Fort
- One-time monument entry fee at all monuments mentioned in the program
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- Visit of Ranthambore National Park by shared canter on seat sharing basis
- Train fare in 3-tier AC Sleeper in overnight train from Agra to Varanasi and Varanasi to Delhi
- Government Service Tax 9%
- International flights
- Any visa fee, airport taxes
- Any medical expense
- Any meal (lunch/dinner) apart from mentioned above
- Still or video camera fees
- Any tips to drive/guide/escort/restaurants etc
- Any porter-ages on arrival and departure at the hotel
- Any extras like table drinks, telephone calls, any tips, laundry etc. or any other items of personal nature
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions and itinerary