Travel Dates 2022:
- August: 1st, 15th, 29th
- Sept: 5th, 19th
- Oct: 3rd, 17th
- Nov: 7th, 21st
- Dec: 5th, 19th
Travel Dates 2023:
- Jan: 2nd, 16th
- Feb: 6th, 20th
- March: 6th, 20th
- April: 3rd, 17th
- May: 1st, 15th
- June: 5th, 19th
- July: 3rd, 17th
- Aug: 7th, 21st
- Sept: 4th, 18th
Day1: Arrive in Delhi
Your Golden Triangle Tour begins with an arrival into Delhi, where you will be met at the airport by our representative and transferred to the hotel and assisted with check in formalities – Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: In Delhi Full Day Visit
After Breakfast you will visit Old Delhi and New Delhi. You will visit the 300 year old Chandni Chowk market, Jama Masjid or Friday Mosque, Memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, the Red Fort but also Qutab Minar and drive pass the India Gate, Presidential Palace and Parliament House. Evening Free – Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Delhi – Agra (Drive 4 Hours Approx.)
After breakfast, you check out from the hotel and drive to Agra. On arrival in Agra Check in at the hotel. You have the entire afternoon of free time. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: In Agra
On the early morning you will take your tonga and visit the world famous Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays). After visiting this world famous masterpiece, you will return back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast you will be able to relax in the hotel or go out and explore the city. On the evening you will be taken to Agra Fort and Itmand-ud-daulah.
Day 5: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (Drive 5 Hours Approx.)
After breakfast we drive to Jaipur and stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri, located 40km from Agra. Then you will continue the drive to Jaipur and upon arrival, you’ll check in at the hotel. Evening free to relax. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur
After breakfast you leave for an excursion to Amber Fort. Enrich your memories with the royal lifestyle of the Maharajas and leave you with a truly unforgettable experience. Inside the Fort, visit the Jag Mandir or the Hall of Victory. En route to Amber Fort from your hotel, you will have a brief photography stop at Hawa Mahal – The palace of Winds. In the afternoon, you tour the city of Jaipur. You first visit the Maharaja’s city palace, one of the main attraction in the museum is the portion known as Armoury Museum housing an impressive array of weaponry-pistols, blunderbusses, flintlocks, swords, rifles and daggers. The royal families of Jaipur once used most of these weapons. On the first floor is the textile and costumer museum, which is the fine example of fabric and costumes from all over India. – Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Jaipur – Samode or Shahapura Haveli – Delhi
After breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi, en route you will visit Samode or Shahpura Haveli, today is one of the finest palace hotels in Rajasthan. You will then continue the drive to Delhi where you will have time for some last minute shopping. Later in time you will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
- Delhi – 2 nights: Sun Star Heritage
- Agra – 2 nights: Crimson Palace
- Jaipur – 2 night: Clarks Collection
- Delhi – 2 nights: Welcome ITC Dwarka
- Agra – 2 nights: Sarovar Premier
- Jaipur – 2 night: Sarovar Premier
- Meeting and assistance on arrival / departure at the airport by an office representative.
- Six night accommodation on sharing twin room at mentioned hotels and room categories mentioned or similar available alternatives
- All transfers, sightseeing excursion as per program using private air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide for all the visits as per program
- Elephant ride (one way ride for ascending only) at Amber Fort
- Lunch in Samode Palace or Shahpur Haveli on the way from Jaipur to Delhi
- One time Monument entry fee at all monuments mentioned in the program
- Government Service Tax
- Any visa free, airport taxes
- Any meals (Lunch/dinner)
- Visa charges and airport taxes
- Still or video camera fees
- Any tips to drive/guide/escort/restaurants etc.
- Any porter-ages on arrival and departure at the hotel
- Any extra like table drinks, telephone calls, any tips, laundry etc or any other items of personal nature